Options

Spider ham's bank

Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
Glad to see its finally here. Kind of sucks that the 6 star shard arena that was running when the spider ham bank should've been going originally won't count towards that.
It took me awhile but I had completed all the milestones for it.

Comments

• Options
    Terror_TomTerror_Tom Posts: 152
    Where can i find the piggy Bank?
  • Options
    AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    you were able to purchase it? it says "coming soon" in the unit store on my account
  • Options
    BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,149 ★★★★

So its not a feature for f2p players?

Well no but it's one 3$
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,273 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

It's a terrible offer anyway

How so?
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

How so?
    It's 26.7 units per $ and you get resources that are incredibly easy to farm and really have no value

The Peter's wallet is 27 units per $
    A few bucks for 80 Units, and some Pots and a Rev isn't terrible.
  • Options
    Also worth pointing out that this is the first introduction of it. Items could change, or special things could be added for Events from time to time. Hard to say where it can go.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I can't even see it in my unit store.
  • Options
    PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Question what is with the playerswho purchased the first bank and didn’t get anything cuz it was disabled? Do this player get a free round?
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

How so?
    It's 26.7 units per $ and you get resources that are incredibly easy to farm and really have no value

At 27 units per dollar, Peter Parker's wallet effectively contains 81 units for $3 (US). The piggy bank contains 80 at its maximum fill. So you're saying two level 4 health potions, two level 4 team health potions, and a level 1 revive, are worth less than one unit.

If they sold the potions for one unit, I'd buy that offer. According to my arena analysis, you can earn about 2.5 units per round grinding in the arena. A round takes about two to three minutes. That means it takes about one minute to earn one unit in the arena. Where do you go to farm one revive, two L4 health potions, and two L4 team potions in sixty seconds?
  • Options
    I was at 50 something wins/units and it reset to zero, and I didn't purchase it?
  • Options
    Seriously wth, I closed mcoc and the offer was gone. I closed it again and the offer was back

• Options
    zeezee57 said:

DNA3000 said:

Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

How so?

At 27 units per dollar, Peter Parker's wallet effectively contains 81 units for $3 (US). The piggy bank contains 80 at its maximum fill. So you're saying two level 4 health potions, two level 4 team health potions, and a level 1 revive, are worth less than one unit.

If they sold the potions for one unit, I'd buy that offer. According to my arena analysis, you can earn about 2.5 units per round grinding in the arena. A round takes about two to three minutes. That means it takes about one minute to earn one unit in the arena. Where do you go to farm one revive, two L4 health potions, and two L4 team potions in sixty seconds?
    All that means is it's a better value than the Parker wallet which isn't much of a value to begin with. Sure those things are worth more than a unit but still don't add enough value to be worth getting unless you're buying units anyway.
    Actually, all it means is I was responding to someone comparing the piggy bank to Peter Parker's wallet.
  • Options
    zeezee57 said:

DNA3000 said:

Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

How so?

All that means is it's a better value than the Parker wallet which isn't much of a value to begin with. Sure those things are worth more than a unit but still don't add enough value to be worth getting unless you're buying units anyway.
    This point is pretty obvious. The point of buying anything is to aquire what's being offered. The value of the wallet is the Units, which is the reason people purchase it.
  • Options
    H_B0MBH_B0MB Posts: 52
    Yeah its pretty much a joke of an offer. The idea was there but the execution was terrible.
  • Options
    AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189
    Well... in for a Penny... in for a Pound.

Let's Suggest Improvements!!!

1st... $3 then a Buck! ... after 80 fights! Interior Logic being... 80 Fights anyway... Let's make Anyway... Pay!
    Bridge being... 40 fights Buy is $3, 60 is $2, and, again... 80 is a Buck!

****! Million Dollar Idea! I WANT STOCK!

2nd... Bridge Offers to Daily, Weekend, Weekly, Event, Monthly, BiMonthly, Quarterly, Seasonal, Holiday, Semi-Annual, Annual, Anniversary... etc... where activity gets "Killer Whale Rewards"!

Or ... Clobberin' Time Rewards !!!

****!! 2nd Million Dollar... wait! BILLION DOLLAR IDEA!!! I need a Job with Better Benefits!!!

3rd... will take a DM to me!

Your Turn.

Sincerely...

AquarDragon65
  • Options

Well... in for a Penny... in for a Pound.

Let's Suggest Improvements!!!

1st... $3 then a Buck! ... after 80 fights! Interior Logic being... 80 Fights anyway... Let's make Anyway... Pay!
    Bridge being... 40 fights Buy is $3, 60 is $2, and, again... 80 is a Buck!

****! Million Dollar Idea! I WANT STOCK!

2nd... Bridge Offers to Daily, Weekend, Weekly, Event, Monthly, BiMonthly, Quarterly, Seasonal, Holiday, Semi-Annual, Annual, Anniversary... etc... where activity gets "Killer Whale Rewards"!

Or ... Clobberin' Time Rewards !!!

****!! 2nd Million Dollar... wait! BILLION DOLLAR IDEA!!! I need a Job with Better Benefits!!!

3rd... will take a DM to me!

Your Turn.

Sincerely...

AquarDragon65

IT'S... CLOBBERIN' TIME! Cha-Ching.

BitCoin Mining gone Practical!

Billions+++
  • Options
    No response?