**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Continuous connection issues in the game

My WiFi connection is stable and good. I measured the speed and ping a lot of times. But the game is showing and showing this freaked connection issue sign.
Kabam, fix your game, it is impossible to play. I have to wait more than I play.

Comments

• DeTerminatorDeTerminator Posts: 27
    I’m facing these as well. WiFi and mobile network are pretty stable. Will need to spend more pots in AQ than needed because I’m getting kicked out :(
  • bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★
    Experiencing the same here, on both wifi and mobile data. The frequency definitely increased in the past few days. Possibly tied to the piggy bank?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    I’ve been seeing reports all over the place of game crashes and server issues, wondering if this is a cluster of isolated unlucky ones or if something is going on, anyone else having crash issues in the last few hours?
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Many of my ally mates have
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Yes. I have had some crashes of late, 3 at least in the past day. And 4 forced game closes from Arena.
  • Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 267 ★★★
    Yes. Twice today for me. 4 or 5 alli mates also reported being kicked out with connexion issues.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Hav it all the time in arena after 30 minutes I’m Hav to restart the app since I’m get to glitch
  • Lvernon15 said:

I’ve been seeing reports all over the place of game crashes and server issues, wondering if this is a cluster of isolated unlucky ones or if something is going on, anyone else having crash issues in the last few hours?

None from me or my alliance as far as I’m aware. However, I have heard of a couple being kicked out mid AQ fight
  • SolvseusSolvseus Posts: 77
    All the time, and lots of network issues today. I know my internet is working, watching streaming and reading the news has been fine. Before they add any new content, maybe they should fix the issues that have been occurring on and off for months.
  • Every hour or so, laggy as hell too.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    Alot of network disconnects for me today
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    I’ve also suffered with poor connectivity today
    Just “lost” 2 arena fights because of a network error. Even though I would have won them easily. That’s my solo objective and I need the units, and I have time today to play, but what’s the point? I’ve restarted several times, it’s clearly on their side. It’s getting really frustrating.

I’ll log back in later for the calendar, if it’s still bad I guess I’ll check back tomorrow afternoon.
  • TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    Awful connection lately. Just got the "unknown error" message after WLAN connection icon showed up post fight.
  • Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Posts: 179
    Lagging is the new debuff. Nice new way to get an income from the game. Kabam must be aware but there’s no hurry to get stuff like this fixed right away, let’s get some bucks first.
    Ditto. I’ve been having issues on and off for months, they never fixed the issues from awhile back, but today it’s really bad. Freezing, network issues, timed out twice during arena fights, which it then marked as lost even though I never got to play them. Easy fights too, arenas are my solo objective today, I have the time, and I need the units, but it’s not worth it to bother.

I’ll check back later for the calendar rewards, but unless this gets fixed, I’m probably out for today.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Yep, same here
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
  • Hey there, the team is currently looking into these reports and is working on resolving them. In the meantime, we would ask that you share the information requested in either the Androir or iOS performance thread, depending on what type of device you have. This information can help the rest of the team investigate the issue and find trends or patterns that can help with the investigation.
This discussion has been closed.