**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I?

Im planning on upgrading my phone to an iphone 12 pro max but have heard it's bugged on this game. Id really be upset if I dropped that much money on a phone and couldn't play my favorite game. A month ago @Kabam Boo said they were looking into the issues but I haven't seen any updates in a while. Id like to hear from other iphone pro max users if they are having input issues and if people think I should go ahead and upgrade. If a fix is expected and imminent or if most people aren't having that issue I'd feel better about the decision. What do all think? Are you able to play on your iphone 12 pro max?

Comments

• MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    Personally I play on a 12 pro max. Everything is good. I upgraded from an iPhone X, after 3 years of using that phone. There isn’t a massive difference in overall performance since the X is perfectly capable. As for bugs, glitches etc, I’ve noticed no difference. Loving the size difference though.

One thing I will say is on my X, occasionally there would be a lag spike here and there. Nothing on the 12 pro max. Also sometimes my X would get a bit hot playing MCOC, not on my 12 pro max.

Battery life is excellent. I average around 7-9 hours of screen-on time a day, playing 2-4 hours of MCOC, 2-3 hours of YouTube and then the rest is web browsing, Netflix and other. Hopefully this gives you an idea of how the battery handles MCOC, which, is fine in my opinion.

But yeah my experience has been great. In the first couple of days I was getting used to the size difference, so I messed up a bit at first. But that’s not an MCOC thing, that’s just the phone being bigger, and just me being new to a big phone. Aside from that, no actual issues.

Hopefully this helps.
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    If there was an issue then Kabam would be working on resolving it asap. It's probably the phone most whales play the game on tbf.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

HI_guys said:

Monke said:

SWORD78 said:

YOLO

super helpful comment right here guys

hope everything works out op. I’d personally not upgrade (unless you actually need it) if the game is your main priority. If it’s for other things like work or general life, then I think some of those outweigh this game.
    You of all people don’t get to talk about being helpful

Look who's talking

Don't think I don't know what you do. Many others know who you are
    *whispers* we do?
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Yeah was just curious if those with
    Hazzalec1 said:

Personally I play on a 12 pro max. Everything is good. I upgraded from an iPhone X, after 3 years of using that phone. There isn’t a massive difference in overall performance since the X is perfectly capable. As for bugs, glitches etc, I’ve noticed no difference. Loving the size difference though.

One thing I will say is on my X, occasionally there would be a lag spike here and there. Nothing on the 12 pro max. Also sometimes my X would get a bit hot playing MCOC, not on my 12 pro max.

Battery life is excellent. I average around 7-9 hours of screen-on time a day, playing 2-4 hours of MCOC, 2-3 hours of YouTube and then the rest is web browsing, Netflix and other. Hopefully this gives you an idea of how the battery handles MCOC, which, is fine in my opinion.

But yeah my experience has been great. In the first couple of days I was getting used to the size difference, so I messed up a bit at first. But that’s not an MCOC thing, that’s just the phone being bigger, and just me being new to a big phone. Aside from that, no actual issues.

Hopefully this helps.

Thank you. This is exactly the kind of feedback I was hoping for. Or an honest assessment of issues of that was the users experience. Thank you for responding with first hand experience.