**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is anyone else having problems unlocking chapter three?

Comments

• ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    I've completed both chapters 1 and 2. But it keeps telling me to compete chapter 2. Is it a play on love. Lol. Like a joke from deadpool?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Zerophunk said:

I've completed both chapters 1 and 2. But it keeps telling me to compete chapter 2. Is it a play on love. Lol. Like a joke from deadpool?

It's just a release date...
    Just got back out of the hospital and back into the game after a year. So not up on the new info. Thats why I asked on here
    Ty for the info
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    last month the forum was spammed with "the sq is trash" threads, this month the forums are spammed with "when will it unlock" threads
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Grean said:

last month the forum was spammed with "the sq is trash" threads, this month the forums are spammed with "when will it unlock" threads

We have 'sq is trash' threads this month too, thanks to the Lunar Event smh

Grean said:

We have 'sq is trash' threads this month too, thanks to the Lunar Event smh
    They can't be satisfied
  • DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    I won’t be satisfied until Kabam gives us a 6* nexus every month, a free Odin’s worth of units for filling out surveys weekly, and a hot woman to be delivered to our homes to service our needs (e.g., cooking us delicious meals, accompanying us to the gym to help spot us, and give us good luck when opening crystals).
    edited February 2021
    @No_oneuk
    All I did was ask a simple question. And its kinda hard to check in game notices in an icu ward
    But as I said thanks yall for the info

I won’t be satisfied until Kabam gives us a 6* nexus every month, a free Odin’s worth of units for filling out surveys weekly, and a hot woman to be delivered to our homes to service our needs (e.g., cooking us delicious meals, accompanying us to the gym to help spot us, and give us good luck when opening crystals).

what if I want a hot guy?