**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Global and the need for a crack down on banning players

SniperkySniperky Posts: 5
edited February 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Now I know it's not just me who thinks this but what does the "report user" button actually do? Myself along with a load others have gathered that certain language and profanity has been used a lot in recent times on global and I dont know maybe your blind to seeing it? Or you dont want to ban players at the expense of potentially missing out on extra cash, but you need to update it regardless, its getting out of hand
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224
    Just turn off Global chat..
  • Options

Normally I would have, but it's the only to search for an alliance, and honestly some of the language is terrible
  • Options
    LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 192 ★★
    Sniperky said:

Normally I would have, but it's the only to search for an alliance, and honestly some of the language is terrible
    There are better ways to find an alliance. Line, Discord, and even here on the Forums. Global chat is a waste of time.
  • Options

Sniperky said:

There are better ways to find an alliance. Line, Discord, and even here on the Forums. Global chat is a waste of time.
    Unfortunately not many people know that, especially when it comes to newer players