**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    When are you going to fix the huge loading times (return to map with 50% HP loss) after pressing the fight button??? Our alliance will be losing 2 members because you won't fix it... This must be one of the worst and longest unfixed bugs in gaming history.
  • SpideyDNASpideyDNA Posts: 31
    3rd Attempt at getting help with this issue and unable to login for 3 Days now! I'm a daily player and alliance leader.
    IGN: SpideyDNA
    Device and Version: Samsung Galaxy S10
    Device Operating System: Android Version 11
    Mobile Carrier: Verizon
    Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi or both? Both
    Game Version Installed: Just uninstalled/reinstalled from Google Play Store.
    Game Mode: I was doing Special Event Side Quests and had just repurchased the Piggy Bank when it wouldn't reload.
    Champions Affected: N/A
    Active Boosts: None.
    Description of the Issue: Since 2/12/2021 at 4:33 pm PST I've tried loading the game and it won't connect. I've tried clearing cache, restarting my phone, rebooting my phone, changing internet connections, uninstalling and reinstalling MCOC. I did notice that if I uninstall and reinstall the game if I select "Continue Game" it won't connect, but if I go to start a new game it will load up and let me play as a new account. So, I can only assume there's a problem with my account recognition.
    Screenshot or Video:
  • Jinx0051Jinx0051 Posts: 28
    IGN: Jinx0051
    Device and Version: Samsung Galaxy A51
    Device Operating System: 10.0
    Mobile Carrier: 3
    Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi or both? Both
    Game Version Installed: Just uninstalled/reinstalled from Google Play Store, 30.0.0
    Game Mode: all game modes, cant access anything.
    Description of the Issue: tried purchasing piggy bank, game crashed and now won't load. That happened on 13/02/2021 at around 4pm, and now won't load at all since. Tried different phones, uninstalled and reinstalled, unlinked from Google play and logged in again, restarted phone, soft reset phone, and nothing works.
    Jinx0051 said:

IGN: Jinx0051
    Device and Version: Samsung Galaxy A51
    Device Operating System: 10.0
    Mobile Carrier: 3
    Game Version Installed: Just uninstalled/reinstalled from Google Play Store, 30.0.0
    Game Mode: all game modes, cant access anything.
    Description of the Issue: tried purchasing piggy bank, game crashed and now won't load. That happened on 13/02/2021 at around 4pm, and now won't load at all since. Tried different phones, uninstalled and reinstalled, unlinked from Google play and logged in again, restarted phone, soft reset phone, and nothing works.

Same exact thing happened to me -- see my last on this!
  • Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Posts: 153 ★★
    KABAM the state of the game at present is shocking, fed up with having to use resource due to your game connection issues, nothing wrong with my download or upload speed it is all your end. Missed inputs, lack of parry/block/dex is complete bs.

GAME NEEDS FIXING NOW, STOP RELEASING NEW CONTENT AND FIX ALL THE ISSUES THAT JUST GET WORSE EACH MONTH 😒😔

Lots of people that have already quit the game and tbh I'm surprised so many are still left, the game has become a chore and is no longer fun, please find a solution to save what once was a great game.
    Day 4 of being unable to get in the game using my SpideyDNA account and zero response or help.
    IGN: SpideyDNA
    Device and Version: Samsung Galaxy S10
    Device Operating System: Android Version 11
    Mobile Carrier: Verizon
    Game Version Installed: Just uninstalled/reinstalled from Google Play Store.
    Game Mode: I was doing Special Event Side Quests and had just repurchased the Piggy Bank when it wouldn't reload.
    Description of the Issue: Since 2/12/2021 at 4:33 pm PST I've tried loading the game and it won't connect. I've tried clearing cache, restarting my phone, rebooting my phone, changing internet connections, uninstalling and reinstalling MCOC. I did notice that if I uninstall and reinstall the game if I select "Continue Game" it won't connect, but if I go to start a new game it will load up and let me play as a new account. So, I can only assume there's a problem with my account recognition.
    Screenshot or Video:
  • Kthax567Kthax567 Posts: 8
    Same issue. Game won’t connect for Samsung Galaxy devices. Uninstalled and reinstalled on several devices. Still not connecting. Internet work on all other applications.
  • Kthax567Kthax567 Posts: 8
    Don’t know if this will work for everyone...

I unlinked my Google Profile from my device then logged into MCOC and signed in with Google Play Games. This linked my Google Play account back to MCOC.

Hope this works. Expect some kinda reward from Kabam if my troubleshooting method works for all Android devices.
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 925 ★★★★
    So what is the set number of these things that everyone has to fill out to get any REAL results? Cause here I am, yet again filling this thing out 1-2 times a week.
    In-Game Name: Charlie21540
    Device and Model: LG V40
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: Cellular with Verizon 4G LTE
    Game Version Installed: 30.0.0
    Game Mode: All modes
    Description of the Issue: Random back drafts all the time. In the middle of doing a combo my champion will dash backwards. Whenever I go to do parry then heavy attack, my champion dashes backwards. This is nothing new. I've brought this up repeatedly in the last 2 months.
  • Noble034Noble034 Posts: 85

In-Game Name: Charlie21540
    Device and Model: LG V40
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: Cellular with Verizon 4G LTE
    Game Version Installed: 30.0.0
    Game Mode: All modes
    Description of the Issue: Dropped inputs, Random dash backs as I'm in the middle of a combo and random dash forwards while im holding block or trying to dash back. Not sure why I keep writing these things out. New update out and old issues still ignored with new problems on top of em.

Sounds like the same issue I was having with my Note 20 Ultra a while back. I found out that MCOC is NOT optimized for phones with high refresh rates (mine was running at 120 hz). As soon as I dropped it back down to 60, the input issues stopped. Not sure if your phone is 120hz capable, but maybe try dropping yours down a level, and see if that helps?
    Can we get an update from some of the Kabam admins on the mobile network issue for Androids? It's been months, and it has yet to be fixed or even acknowledged here. @admin
    Noble034 said:

Can we get an update from some of the Kabam admins on the mobile network issue for Androids? It's been months, and it has yet to be fixed or even acknowledged here. @admin

I'm not even sure if this is an official admin tag lol. But some clarification on the issue would be appreciated by all experiencing the issues
  • Luchano07Luchano07 Posts: 8
    Luchano07 said:

In-Game Name: Luchano07
    Device and Model: BLU XL4
    Device Operating System: Android 9
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: latest
    Game Mode: AQ
    Description of the Issue: Connection failure on AQ

I can do one fight and then on the next fight the game will go to the loading scream and will stay there until I restart the game. I lose half health every time so I can not finish AQ

Same issue a month later and with the last version of the game
  • kgrobinskgrobins Posts: 16
    Today I am experiencing something that is hard to explain but I will try my best.

I have a galaxy s10+. The game will not run unless I am a wifi network despite my having a 5g phone. My in home wifi is working fine for everything but this game. I cannot log in. Each attempt makes my wifi notification say cannot authenticate your connection and will not connect.

I tried forgetting the network and logging in again. I tried restarting my phone. Not sure what else to do
  • 6 times so far just trying to clear the love is a battlerealm side quest the game freezes then crashes against diablo. had to use over 6 level 5 potions & love juice on it just to have it be wasted because of your incompetence. then there's also the fact that i can't do more then 1 maybe 2 fights in any quest before it crashes or 1 round of arena before it crashes. then there's also the lag whenever fighting or using certain champs whenever they do a special. i had to leave my alliance because of these bugs. fix the game & give us the compensation that we deserve or quit so more qualified people can take over & actually fix the game or shut the game down so people don't have to waste their time or money on your bugged game anymore you con artists
  • Fanipopcorn19Fanipopcorn19 Posts: 6
    edited February 2021
    In-Game Name: Fanipopcorn and fanipopcorn16
    Device and Model: Huawai p30
    Device Operating System: 10
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 30
    Game Mode: Occurs in all modes, but very prominent in AW and AQ
    Description of issues;
    1. At random times charachter get stuck in heavy charge position, note that not always was the entry even made for a heavy attack.
    2. Charachter just stops mid combo and freezes
    3. Failed activations of special attacks and need to tap multiple times.
    4. Swiping back more than 1 time evading multiple motion heavy or sp attacks, fail often on the 2nd swipe and entry does not register.
    5. Swiping forward after swiping back to punish heavy or sp2 fails.
    These issues have increased since start of the year, the issues are not prominent in any other applications or even typing, so it is certainly not a touchscreen issues and the response rate on testing is very good on the phone.
    Unfortunately it means I am liability to the team on key content and cannot approach high level content as these issues mean I just get frozen and slapped in the face.

Regards
  • In-Game Name: Boomtown!
    Device and Model: Galaxy S21 Ultra
    Device Operating System: Android 11
    Cellular or WiFi: Issues exist regardless of Wifi or Cellular, although logging in on Cellular is nearly impossible, as the game acts as if I have weak service. T-Mobile
    Game Version Installed: 30.0.0
    Game Mode:  Not game mode specific
    Description of the Issue: Log in issue on Cellular has existed for months, through multiple updates. New performance issues have arose with upgrade to my S21. Champs running in on opening screen looks as if there are trails, refresh rate is bad. When fighting, around one out of three 5-hit combos (or sometimes more frequently) will end in inadvertent heavy attacks. This usually results in getting counter attacked mid heavy. If a 5 hit combo is completed, throwing a special attack is often blocked due to a slight lag. Dashing back to evade will not register occasionally as well. It's possible the new aspect ratio of the device, processing speed, or the fact that it's just released, and a game update hasn't been released since this device release is the issue. However, game play resulting in unavoidable repeated counter attacks to the face is not an enjoyable mechanic.
  • Dvmenard1Dvmenard1 Posts: 3
    In-Game Name: mjrkitsune
    Device and Model: galaxy a20
    Device Operating System: android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: cellular. Metro
    Game Version Installed: yes
    Game Mode:
    Description of the Issue: logs in and plays fine on wifi, can't even connect to the game on cellular data.
  • Destr0yerDestr0yer Posts: 47

6 times so far just trying to clear the love is a battlerealm side quest the game freezes then crashes against diablo. had to use over 6 level 5 potions & love juice on it just to have it be wasted because of your incompetence. then there's also the fact that i can't do more then 1 maybe 2 fights in any quest before it crashes or 1 round of arena before it crashes. then there's also the lag whenever fighting or using certain champs whenever they do a special. i had to leave my alliance because of these bugs. fix the game & give us the compensation that we deserve or quit so more qualified people can take over & actually fix the game or shut the game down so people don't have to waste their time or money on your bugged game anymore you con artists

^^^THIS
  • In game name: ChachA kartoos
    Device and model: Vivo s1 pro
    Operating system: funtouch OS, android 10
    Cellular or wifi: both but usually wifi
    Game version installed: latest
    Game mod: Arena
    Description: disconnect after winning the match and after reconnect consider my champ k.O
  • NnnNnn Posts: 100
    In-game name -- nishantvashisht
    Device -- OnePlus 5t
    Operating system-- Android 9
    Cellular or wifi -- Cellular
    Game version -- upto date (13january2021)
    Game mode-- Alliance wars (attack phase)
    Description --I WAS IN AW AND I CHOSE MY CHAMPION TO FIGHT THE MINI BOSS AND PRESSED THE FIGHT BUTTON BT AFTER THAT THE GAME WAS LOADING FOR PADT 20 MINUTES I HAVE EVEN MADE A VEDIO BUT IM NOT ABLE TO UPLOAD IT HERE BECAUSE OF THIS MY ALLIANCE LOOSED A FULL ATTACK BONUS I EVEN USED BOOSTS FOR THAT FIGHT BT THE BOOSTS ALSO GOT WASTED DUE TO KABAMS LAGS AND BUGS EACH KILL MATTERS IN AW
    SEE TIME IN STATUS
  • NnnNnn Posts: 100

• ElesarElesar Posts: 1
    Elesar55
    Samsung A20
    Android10
    Wifi
    Version30
    Log in lag, as in nothing happening for as long as 15 minutes, the longest i have waited so far. Symbol says no network, but i verify that i have excellent coverage, and i am right next to my router. No connection issues on other apps except mcoc.