**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to rank up with 4-5 mutant gem?

Odinson9Odinson9 Posts: 115
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I just finished Varient 6 and pulled a mutant 4-5 rank up gem. Who should I rank up? P.S I also have an awakening gem for the unduped guys

Who to rank up with 4-5 mutant gem? 57 votes

Domino (unduped)
0%
Omega red (duped)
22%
zeezee57doctorbEtjamaRenaxqqBen_15455BuffBeastBlizzard28ScrubhanYodabolt21[Deleted User]Negative_100Messy151Scaroladipo 13 votes
Apocalypse (unduped)
38%
danielmathRaganatorX_ScottDRTOThe_Blue_JaguarTitoBandito187Dooberman420StevieManWonderProximaMidnight_8Annihilator13_Maxwell24MasterpuffFabwiziDavepool87odishika123Will3808RiptideBlackTuranZura_1Barani7da 22 votes
Havok (duped)
1%
Grean 1 vote
Colossus (duped)
29%
buffajrTendersquadcytwbcHeheheh7777MattstafariLuke9523Ksp_2099BerjibsThoye3Dfour24TrubluMatePapdichaatHoitadoanaLysis_CowabungaHusain_b128jscott96 17 votes
Sunspot (duped)
5%
Nah01Stebo_79BassanoClapper 3 votes
Namor (unduped)
0%
Iceman (unduped)
1%
thegetupkid 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 652 ★★★
    Apocalypse (unduped)
    I got a 4-5 mutant gem for variant 6 as well. I used it on Apocalypse and I don’t regret it one bit. He’s an absolute monster
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Havok (duped)
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAVOK
  • Options
    Grean said:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAVOK

Why do u say Havok?
  • Options

I got a 4-5 mutant gem for variant 6 as well. I used it on Apocalypse and I don’t regret it one bit. He’s an absolute monster

Is he good for fighting besides the synergies?

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse (unduped)
    Odinson9 said:

I love my r3 and honestly he is my most used champion at the moment. When he isnt of Defense i use him always. A beast and really fun.
  • Options

Odinson9 said:

I love my r3 and honestly he is my most used champion at the moment. When he isnt of Defense i use him always. A beast and really fun.
    I agree he has some really good specials. He got me through varient 6
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 652 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    Apocalypse (unduped)
    Odinson9 said:

Yes he’s a beast on his own. You can ramp him up in one fight against a mutant. He’s got great utility, and can do massive damage with his sp attacks. I bring him everywhere.
  • Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Sunspot (duped)
    I know there's better champs in that list but I'm a big fan of Sunspot, so if it was me I would use it on him.
  • Options
    Ben_15455Ben_15455 Posts: 250
    Omega red (duped)
    Only if you run the suicides
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse (unduped)
    I’m really high on the apocalypse train right now and I only have him as a 4*. I used him so much for the mutant quest of cav eq and some aq. Don’t use the gem on him.

If you don’t do apocalypse or run suicides I’d rank up omega red.