**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should MCOC make a second use for Soul Boosts after this month? A soul boost store, or other uses?

sha2356__sha2356__ Posts: 82
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
You and me both brother. We all have WAYYYYY to many soul boosts compared to how many are actually needed for Heroic for lower tier players, OR for master with upper tier players. Should Kabam put in a store or event to use them in next month?

Should MCOC make a second use for Soul Boosts after this month? A soul boost store, or other uses? 44 votes

Yes, I collected tons of these and felt little reward in getting them.
36%
Mrbeast6000GreatScottI_am_GrootVision_41sha2356__KingCrooksRavenrob_33FingfangfoomfanesSummonerB2GreenstrokevinniegainzBassanioDrewbe14ViciousJM385Flodekommode 16 votes
No. Eh, you get them for free for doing the quest. It didn't effect me
59%
NevvBRagamugginGunnerSolswerdDHCVoLtEb0ny-O-M4wstakRaganatorbloodyCainViper1987ninexhelixSpeedbump1haunted_memoryR4GEPeterStreitAnonymous346Suskanutgohard123D_Ace_71Barry_Allen007Skimbobbor 26 votes
Yes, but for those who sold their soul
4%
HeraldofNoneWinterSpider112 2 votes

Comments

• Barry_Allen007Barry_Allen007 Posts: 147
    Lol no. People knew what they were getting into selling their souls, and the only difference is going to be a title. They can just deal.
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Yes, but for those who didn't sell their soul.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Be nice if they could be used in Boss Rush
  • They aren't really needed at all probally for master mode when you're deep into it
  • KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    Yes, I collected tons of these and felt little reward in getting them.
    Being able to use them in the 6* challenge would have really been cool....
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    @Barry_Allen007

I have 60 of those items and that stupid blue item I didn’t sell. Both options for the blue item are absolutely horrible. (Master and heroic explorered 100%, only completed normal)

Everyone should be complaining about the dumb crystal we get from the Halloween calendar that gives us 5 of those items. Anyone could run beginner first level 5 times and get 5 more red items.
  • SkimbobborSkimbobbor Posts: 127
    I feel like we should get it converted into a small amount of gold or something like that. i have a bunch of the boosts and a bunch of souls, plus i didnt sell my soul
  • Barry_Allen007Barry_Allen007 Posts: 147
    Thebgj wrote: »
    @Barry_Allen007

I have 60 of those items and that stupid blue item I didn’t sell. Both options for the blue item are absolutely horrible. (Master and heroic explorered 100%, only completed normal)

Everyone should be complaining about the dumb crystal we get from the Halloween calendar that gives us 5 of those items. Anyone could run beginner first level 5 times and get 5 more red items.

Agreed. That was a cop-out on Kabam's part.