**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

:HALLOWEEN CALENDAR: Happy or no?

2»

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I can’t stand when people say “why complain about free stuff?”, time is money & most online games give free login rewards that are actually useful, which they should absolutely be because you’re taking time out your day to play their game & being a loyal customer. If adults wth lives with full time jobs & kids to take care of still take time out their day every day for 2 weeks-4 weeks should get rewarded pretty good IMO(same goes with kids in school who go to school full time & other stuff to do) only people who shouldn’t complain about it are bums in their moms basement with nothing else to do. I don’t expect something crazy but something that’s actually useful! I’ve played Marvel Future Fights and they give you a 6* champ of your choosing & a 6* dupe item(kinda similar to an AG on here), WWE Supercard gives you a card of their highest tier on the last day of the month if you login everyday, etc I’m not expecting to get a free 5* every month but something to show us that they actually appreciate their customer base. I’ve invested so much time & money into my account so I’d hate to walk away now but if I knew how Kabam was I would of never started playing this game. It’s really a shame how bad the forums are with complaints, played a good bit of games & never seen a game with so much hate from the clientele

Lol time is money, well don't play it then and do something more constructive... you choose to use your time playing it...
  • Vinh225Vinh225 Posts: 164
    No
    For me? I think that this calendar is perfect for the Halloween theme: it's spookily ****... 2spooky4me,2crappy4me
  • ReinaReina Posts: 275
    IDC free stuff
    Free five star shards
  • sha2356__sha2356__ Posts: 82
    No
    While I understand the "free stuff argument" We have to look at this issue dynamically. The fact is big event calendars like this have been devalued a great deal this year. I just simply don't think this trend is OK. Last year on Day 14 is example enough. It was the same spooky crystal, plus an ascendent crystal and a carb core. But simultaneously the t4cc crystal value, shard value increased, and has those boosts. I just do not think that the shard increase matches the value deflation which 3 and 4* characters are coming into as 6 stars come out
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    Yes
    Not only am i happy to get free **** but i dont care!
  • IDC free stuff
    can't go wrong with a greater attack,health and champion boost and 500 4 and 5 star shards
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    IDC free stuff
    I think all the people who voted no shouldn’t get the free stuff
  • KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    Yes
    Gambl0r wrote: »
    5 star shards are cool, and T4CC fragments
    But the Day 14 reward should've been a Halloween crystal....3 star shards (95% of us will get 3 star shards), really? lol
    I was actually expecting a rush of 5 star shards by now and towards the end of the year, seeing as how kabam said 5 star heroes will be more 'readily available' with the introduction of 6 star heroes. So far, they're not holding to their word

They have held to thier word, the uncollected can get them super easily now, they're just not gonna give them away for free to those of us stuck in mid tier play
  • No
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I think all the people who voted no shouldn’t get the free stuff

I just think they have done better way better and they should
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I can’t stand when people say “why complain about free stuff?”, time is money & most online games give free login rewards that are actually useful, which they should absolutely be because you’re taking time out your day to play their game & being a loyal customer. If adults wth lives with full time jobs & kids to take care of still take time out their day every day for 2 weeks-4 weeks should get rewarded pretty good IMO(same goes with kids in school who go to school full time & other stuff to do) only people who shouldn’t complain about it are bums in their moms basement with nothing else to do. I don’t expect something crazy but something that’s actually useful! I’ve played Marvel Future Fights and they give you a 6* champ of your choosing & a 6* dupe item(kinda similar to an AG on here), WWE Supercard gives you a card of their highest tier on the last day of the month if you login everyday, etc I’m not expecting to get a free 5* every month but something to show us that they actually appreciate their customer base. I’ve invested so much time & money into my account so I’d hate to walk away now but if I knew how Kabam was I would of never started playing this game. It’s really a shame how bad the forums are with complaints, played a good bit of games & never seen a game with so much hate from the clientele

Stop complaining about free stuff. It's free.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    I remember when many people was complaining because (the promised 5* shards were removed) the last monthly calendar was mediocre again, some guys were arguing nothing was wrong and nobody should complain because a special Halloween calendar was incoming then it sure would have surprises.
    Well, surprise! those dreamers were wrong.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    No
    Gambl0r wrote: »
    5 star shards are cool, and T4CC fragments
    But the Day 14 reward should've been a Halloween crystal....3 star shards (95% of us will get 3 star shards), really? lol
    I was actually expecting a rush of 5 star shards by now and towards the end of the year, seeing as how kabam said 5 star heroes will be more 'readily available' with the introduction of 6 star heroes. So far, they're not holding to their word

The thing is, a lot of players are spending on GMCs, and featured GMCs. It could be a speculation but hey, why would they give away 5 star shards when people are spending for fove star chances? Rigged, I say!!!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    I literally have no complaints. I don't get the logic in it. We get free things for turning the game on, which we do anyway to play it. I'm always grateful because I don't feel like I'm entitled to anything for free.

I don't get the logic of you coming on the boards to disagree with every posters post.

I don't come on for the express purpose to disagree. I have opinions that are not as common as what is posted. I don't get how something is free, and people still complain. They complain about
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    I remember when many people was complaining because (the promised 5* shards were removed) the last monthly calendar was mediocre again, some guys were arguing nothing was wrong and nobody should complain because a special Halloween calendar was incoming then it sure would have surprises.

There were no Shards promised in the Calendar last month.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    I literally have no complaints. I don't get the logic in it. We get free things for turning the game on, which we do anyway to play it. I'm always grateful because I don't feel like I'm entitled to anything for free.

I don't get the logic of you coming on the boards to disagree with every posters post.

I don't come on for the express purpose to disagree. I have opinions that are not as common as what is posted. I don't get how something is free, and people still complain. They complain about
    I_am_Groot wrote: »

There were no Shards promised in the Calendar last month.
    They promised 5* shards would be more available now and for example they "already started to be in the calendar".

But you can save your blinded answer because I know what you'll say.
    And anyway that's other topic and you're derailing it.
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Yes
    @I_am_Groot They promised 5* shards would be more available now and for example they "already started to be in the calendar".

Yes they did say that, 3 calendars ago! And they kept to it, they didnt say it would be EVERY calendar!

The only one being abusive and immature on this thread is you. Other disagree with your opinion, grow up and get over it ffs. You are no more important than them, your opinions mean no more than theirs and at least they are being grown up about it!
  • No
    Not so good as grandmaster's calander ,,, crystal shards crystal are too low it must be 5,7,9 instead of 1,2,3 : at all , it's just bout getting phc shards !
    Boosts !!! One thing looks ok after 4* n 5* shards including t4cc fregment crystals
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Yes
    Just for logging into the game once a day this month, we all get at least:

1 x T4b
    3 or 4 star DV
    9 x gold crystals
    100 units
    Spooky crystal
    500 x 5* shards
    500 * 4* shards
    500 x 3* shards