**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is the Most Balanced Champion in the game?

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Aarkus vision
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    CLAIRE VOYANT!

Guillo 2099 and Warlock are also a good option, but since they are metal, new magnet just kills them.

So my girl claire has immunities, DOT, regen, power control, direct damage, she can be inmortal if played right, buff control and I think she has to be one of the only mystic champs who can deal with Human Torch, not her best fight, but not the worst.
  • Grean said:

Rogue is decent without being game breaking. Shrug dot, heals, power control.

Magik too.

But the reality is that given the state of the game is that no one wants balanced.... max sig caiw, doom, bwcv, ghost, quake, omega, apoc, CGR. You'd take the best over balanced, every time.

Bwcv is pretty balanced

and magik was once game breaking
    Magik was never game breaking. Magik is the poster child for why the loudest opinions aren't always the most accurate. Magik has been called one of the best and one of the worst champs in the game in a span of only a few months without any changes to the champ or the game. The only thing that changed was public opinion.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Grean said:

Rogue is decent without being game breaking. Shrug dot, heals, power control.

Magik too.

But the reality is that given the state of the game is that no one wants balanced.... max sig caiw, doom, bwcv, ghost, quake, omega, apoc, CGR. You'd take the best over balanced, every time.

Bwcv is pretty balanced

and magik was once game breaking
    Magik was never game breaking. Magik is the poster child for why the loudest opinions aren't always the most accurate. Magik has been called one of the best and one of the worst champs in the game in a span of only a few months without any changes to the champ or the game. The only thing that changed was public opinion.
    Curious to hear your opinion about Elsa Bloodstone and Domino, @DNA3000
    I know this topic is very subjective, and there might not be a definitive answer, but I'm curious to hear what you have to say.
    Do you think they are as bad as the community make them out to be?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Hyperion gets my vote. Older champ with no previous buffs or nerfs, continues to excel in the contest.
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    G99 has to be the most balanced, her kit does so much
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Apoc and CAIW are the 2 most balanced champs in the game. they both served many different purposes and are both great attackers as well.

• Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    I'd say aegon with a nice 500 combo or above. Not saying aegon is the most versatile. But there's others like caiw, apoc, bwcv
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Captain America IW
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    Dr Voodoo
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Magik is just as useful now as she was 4 years ago, so I pick her
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,832 ★★★★★
    Obviously groot, whens the last time you seen a tree fall ?
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    I think Silver Surfer is one of the most balanced. Some good immunities, great damage potential, and still pleasing on the eye to watch. He’s missing regen, but that’s about it.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Spidergwen.
    Hulkbuster

Attack and defence. Useful.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Ronin, he has fair portion of utility and damage. Also, Kabam said they hit the right spot with that champ
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    One answer G99
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    GagoH said:

Obviously groot, whens the last time you seen a tree fall ?

Wildfires would like to have a word
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    My vote would probably go to Spidergwen.

Decent level of attacking utility with slow and enverate, good damage which you can make excellent with synergies and a certain play style

Decent level of defensive utility with the evade and ability to evade unblockable specials reliably.

Health pool is pretty low so a bit of a glass cannon but overall In terms of balance I would say she is up there, she is also extremely fun to play!
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    Maybe night thrasher or gladiator hulk. Idk Dr voodoo maybe
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Wow I thought this thread died off and now all I have to say is wow I was wrong
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    In all fairness I was trying to add a few characters who haven't been mentioned as far as I saw so far.

I started to think about this a little and annhilus while having a unique and original tool kit and arsenal. Is one average to below average guy. Also while not exactly unique Ultron is average to me
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I would say Falcon is one of the most balanced as he has his ups and downs and run to play aswell.