Options

rank 5 4*

Iv seen a bunch of vids and all of the fights with maestro have like rank 5 4*, how do i rank them up i cant get tier 4 class catalysts pls help me

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,814 ★★★★★
    I am running Act 4 now and it is true that without an active alliance and actively running the monthly event quests, it is very difficult to obtain 3 same class T4CC which can be used on your best champ.

Focus on taking your 4-Stars to rank 4 which I think is sufficient to clear one pass to complete Act 4.
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    I did maestro with rank 4s.

He's easy. Just remember to dex his s1 and try to push him to s2 if possible. Rank 5s are definitely not needed for him.
  • Options
    T4cc crystals are available in solo events milestones. They are easy source for them.
  • Options
    What are the 4 star champs that you have?
  • Options
    ThantonThanton Posts: 142
    4 star r4 are pretty decent for taking down maestro.
  • Options
    Illusion0410Illusion0410 Posts: 103
    Thank you, everyone, for the tips, my 4* that i currently use are rank 4 airwalker rank 4 mordo rank 3 claire voyant rank 3 captain america infinity war rank 3 killmonger all lvl 30 and 40, those are who i use in quests, i just got dexterity, also i have a rank 1 diablo, rank 1 cull obsidian all 4*
  • Options
  • Options
    Rank up CAIW to r4. Cull obsidian is a good champ but do see online how to play him.

Also, you might want to redo your mastery. Getting dex so late in story progression tells me that you might have masteries in basic health boost and attack boosts. Can you share you mastery setup also? A screen grab of each of them would do.

Mordo and BWCV wpuld be enough to take down maestro. You can use other champs for the battles before maestro. Take the milldle path that has a linking node onto maestro.

Do you have any other champs in 3 star? They are also good enough for act 4.
  • Options
    ummm my collection of my 3 stars is smol, like only 5 - 6 and not upgraded, all of them are awakened, its 3 star iron man infinity war, spider ham, magneto and magneto house of x and the champion
  • Options
    but i might be able to rank 4 more people because i have got 100,000 points in alliance quest and defeated the boss so I might get a ton of glory so i can by a bunch t4 basic catylsts to rank up
  • Options
    also im not yet on the maestro fight, im on chpt 2 quest 4 act 4, i had some trouble with the moon night but i managed to kill him, i just got worried about maestro.
  • Options
    Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 214 ★★
    I completed act 4 with 3 stars and used 3* long shot to one shot maestro....
    Honestly if u can evade his sp1 consistently...
    Its easier than u think.
  • Options
    oh thanks thats really reasuring, i got scared cause i got DESTROYED by a moon night 11250, but i realize maestro is more on melee, thanks for helping!
  • Options

ummm my collection of my 3 stars is smol, like only 5 - 6 and not upgraded, all of them are awakened, its 3 star iron man infinity war, spider ham, magneto and magneto house of x and the champion

Are you selling champs?
  • Options
    i was then i stopeed
  • Options

but i might be able to rank 4 more people because i have got 100,000 points in alliance quest and defeated the boss so I might get a ton of glory so i can by a bunch t4 basic catylsts to rank up

Defeating the final boss does not grant more glory points. The glory points are according to the milestone that your alliance gets to. Its good that you're taking on bosses, as it trains you for stronger champs. Do daily quests for catalysts. Focus on one champ at a time.

also im not yet on the maestro fight, im on chpt 2 quest 4 act 4, i had some trouble with the moon night but i managed to kill him, i just got worried about maestro.

So you are currently in 4.2.4. Moon night had incoming node for poison from the drax below. You could have taken him down to make it easier.

oh thanks thats really reasuring, i got scared cause i got DESTROYED by a moon night 11250, but i realize maestro is more on melee, thanks for helping!

The moon knight fight had a debuff on you so it was harder. Maestro wont have any such damage over time debuff on you so the fight should be easier.
  • Options
    also, cull obsidian is no more for some reason, I never had him I had a venom which i sold
  • Options
    also, i forgot i havent played mcoc in 2 months
    i dont have a killmonger, though i have a 5* rocket racoon is that good???
  • Options
    but thanks for the tips, how do i close this converasation???
  • Options
    edited February 2021

I had a venom which i sold

Ouch.
  • Options
    ik but, i sold him befor you told me to stop =((((((((( im sad, but i got a 5 star rocket racoon is he good???