**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* r2 vs 5* r5

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to get your opinion on ranking up a 6* to r2 or a 5* to r5. I was leaning towards ranking up my 6* Nick Fury over 5* Cap IW (sig 45), Warlock (sig 70) or Aegon (sig 50). I'm currently Cavalier and still have to 100% complete Act 5.3 and 5.4.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Rman1087

Comments

• EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★
    Is Nick Fury duped?
    Who are your other R5/R2 Champs?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    If Nick is duped, go with him. (But I doubt it since you're in Act 5.)

Go with Warlock otherwise.
  • rman1087rman1087 Posts: 29
    @EinfachSo Fury is not duped. Other 5* to r5 are Spider-Gwen, Emma Frost, BWCV (not duped), Hyperion, Sunspot (not duped).

My other 6* to r2 that could be worth the rank up are Cable (not duped) and Gamora (not duped) at the moment. There's a chance I could pull another 6* prior to the Fury rank up with my current crystal situation.

My current 5*r5 champ is AA and I have a 6*r2 Corvus
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    rman1087 said:

@EinfachSo Fury is not duped. Other 5* to r5 are Spider-Gwen, Emma Frost, BWCV (not duped), Hyperion, Sunspot (not duped).

My other 6* to r2 that could be worth the rank up are Cable (not duped) and Gamora (not duped) at the moment. There's a chance I could pull another 6* prior to the Fury rank up with my current crystal situation.

My current 5*r5 champ is AA and I have a 6*r2 Corvus

Definitely go with Warlock imo.
  • EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★
    Yes I would also recommend warlock. Aegon and CapIW sig are too low and fury undupe is good but the extra life makes him really great.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Warlock
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Black Widowness clairvoyantness
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Monke said:

Grean said:

Black Widowness clairvoyantness

That’s a weird way of saying “Definitely 100% Warlock”
    You have angered a god of insightfulness...
    I will be insightfully be watching your every move