**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What's the hardest boss you've ever fought?

13»

Comments

• SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    6.1 ultron (No counter), 6.2.5 mordo (I was being a professional dumbass), and i would've crashed and burned at the last 10% of pre nerf champion. Also shoutout to 6.1.5 for giving me the WORST RNG OF MY LIFE. Not even exaggerating lol
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    6.2 champion
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    Variant 1 chapter 3.1 Ultron
  • Legendary_PoeyLegendary_Poey Posts: 209
    Abyss Collector without Aegon or corvus, pure pain
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    The one at work.

old meme but still a good one
  • EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 251 ★★
    Yea im fighting 6.2 champion right now, I got him to 30% my first attempt but now im kinda stuck with him, he gets his unstoppable and fury before i can nullify with doom so it's a bit of a pain
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Yea im fighting 6.2 champion right now, I got him to 30% my first attempt but now im kinda stuck with him, he gets his unstoppable and fury before i can nullify with doom so it's a bit of a pain

I ranked my sym. Supreme to r4 few mins back to take him ..also will have Doom for safety
  • MrCabbageMrCabbage Posts: 39
    ACT FOUR MAESTRO BECAUSE HE KEEPS CHEATING

sincerely mr cabbage
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    Boss rush Mephisto.

Couldn't do it and the regen meant every fight I got nowhere.

Pulled a quake a week after it ended...

Way worse than mordo/champion in act 6 though champion comes a close second for ragequittedness.

Special mention to ROL WS, I still remember how hard that fight was, until it wasn't.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    6.3.4 Iron Man. Took me 2k units before I realised that Aegon has true accuracy
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Shorten your combos according to the timer. It's very easy to do with doom. Do sp1 and reach for the sp3. Drop it and maintain the cycle.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/251494/champion-boss-in-the-bin-for-now#latest

Shorten your combos according to the timer. It's very easy to do with doom. Do sp1 and reach for the sp3. Drop it and maintain the cycle.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/251494/champion-boss-in-the-bin-for-now#latest
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

try to punish his sp1 and also bait out those heavys.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    Probs abyss Nameless Collector