**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I got it!!!

Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 β˜…β˜…β˜…
I finally did itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... I got elders bane

And then I pulled this champ as a six star

Initially, I wanted to rank 2 my Six star tigra but now I pull this and m kinda tornπŸ˜‚ but the thing is I've got a 5 star rank 4 BWCV awakened already and having a rank 1 6 star BWCV seems useless unless as at rank 2
So who do I rank up instead 😬

Comments

• Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Great work!
  • Options
    Monke said:

r2 tigra

also grats man!

Thanks
  • Options
    Junais said:

Great work!

YeahπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ twas crazy
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'd say take up claire because you don't really need the awakened ability, and spending more t5b is good thanks to low t2a. Guess you'll take up both eventually.
  • Options
    MrCabbageMrCabbage Posts: 39 β˜…
    seatin has tigra at high demi god tier and he is a pro gamer so I think you should listen to him. probably save your resources because you have black widow cweifjwoef yiwevoyant as a five star and five stars are honestly better than six stars right now because they give more points in arena and are easier to max out. plus it says tigra needs dupe and high sig and high skill. i sersiouly doubt an elders bane player has a high sig tigra or the skill needed to properly play her. congradulashins on elders bane and a beyond god tier six star that absolutely needs suicide masteries.

sincerely mr cabbage
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congo. This title requires perseverance and you have earned it gloriously.
  • Options
    Light7Light7 Posts: 203 β˜…
    MrCabbage said:

seatin has tigra at high demi god tier and he is a pro gamer so I think you should listen to him. probably save your resources because you have black widow cweifjwoef yiwevoyant as a five star and five stars are honestly better than six stars right now because they give more points in arena and are easier to max out. plus it says tigra needs dupe and high sig and high skill. i sersiouly doubt an elders bane player has a high sig tigra or the skill needed to properly play her. congradulashins on elders bane and a beyond god tier six star that absolutely needs suicide masteries.

sincerely mr cabbage

Bro seatin is not a good tigra player and this list is his personal
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Light7 said:

MrCabbage said:

sincerely mr cabbage

Bro seatin is not a good tigra player and this list is his personal
    It is true that seatin is not a good tigra player,(at least from what he has shown on his channel) but the two champs have very different utilities. Not elaborating much but tigra is the better champ atm for you because you already have a r4 claire. Checking out msd's tigra videos is a must tho
  • Options
    Husain_b128Husain_b128 Posts: 79 β˜…
    What were your champs for defeating the collector and the final ultron boss? @Killswitch01
  • Options
    LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 192 β˜…β˜…
    good job BWCV is a monster
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited February 2021
    MrCabbage said:

sincerely mr cabbage

Lmao anyone with even the slightest skill is a bitter player than Seatin. Tigra is amazing and she is at least solid god for now.
    a few other things: 6 stars are better than 5 stars. 6 stars are more points in the arena. Tigra doesn't need her sig. I have the skill to play tigra and im elders bane. This morning I brought my tigra to rank 5. Before you start moving your mouth to make me lose brain cells, at least play the champion, cuz clearly you don't know tigra
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    congrats!
  • Options
    General Br3ezeGeneral Br3eze Posts: 100 β˜…
    @MrCabbage , Seatin has said that he isn’t the best person, and that the tier list is his opinion, so don’t tell other people what to do based on someone else’s personal tier list, make your own and then u will have some of your own ideas of stuff
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats! If you don't run suicides and you're a good Tigra player, I'd go with Tigra. Otherwise, of Claire imo.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats. Rank up tigra first and then 6* Claire because Claire doesn’t need her awakened ability.
  • Options
    TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 β˜…β˜…
    Tbh, Claire is beynd god even in r1, so you can go r2 if you want to overkill or if your trying breaker of thrones, her regen cycle alone can get you through most paths so go for tigra. But if your thinking long term tank then Claire is a good choice, and plus she’s arguably easier to play than tigra.
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Claire for stuffing, tigra for damage
  • Options

What were your champs for defeating the collector and the final ultron boss? @Killswitch01

For Collector: Cap IW, Hyperion, Guardian, Old man Logan, Hit monkey

Ultron: Cap IW, Hyperion, BWCV, She hulk, Hit Monkey
  • Options
    I think I'm gonna rank 2 Claire instead... I'm very good at utilizing her compared to tigra.
    I've still got a lot to learn using tigraπŸ˜‚
  • Options
    General Br3ezeGeneral Br3eze Posts: 100 β˜…

Initially, I wanted to rank 2 my Six star tigra but now I pull this and m kinda tornπŸ˜‚ but the thing is I've got a 5 star rank 4 BWCV awakened already and having a rank 1 6 star BWCV seems useless unless as at rank 2

I’m just quoting a friend but β€˜RANK UP TIGRA, OR GET TIGRA’D!’
  • Options
    Destr073_ said:

I’m just quoting a friend but β€˜RANK UP TIGRA, OR GET TIGRA’D!’
    Lol
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚