**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I understood correctly. The Scarlet Witch who came out in December is not a playable character?

I understood correctly. The Scarlet Witch who came out in December is not a playable character?

Comments

• GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Gubber said:

Nosssir
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    For now
    No bro
  • GubberGubber Posts: 25
    Bendy said:

We dont know yet if playable or not as been teased as boss and again as a normal fight hopefully is playable as shes been in files for years where they made a design but never made abilities then design now is changed with abilities so never know

I still didn't understand. Since they've already created a champion, why not make him playable.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    Gubber said:

Bendy said:

We dont know yet if playable or not as been teased as boss and again as a normal fight hopefully is playable as shes been in files for years where they made a design but never made abilities then design now is changed with abilities so never know

I still didn't understand. Since they've already created a champion, why not make him playable.
    If ties to wandavision maybe so has to wait to end as could enter with something from show so has to wait
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Jessica Jones is in the game file yet we can’t play her. Its beyond my IQ understanding as kabam hasn’t really explaining why.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Scarlet Witch (Sigil) maybe will have the fate of Ultron (drone) and WeaponX.
    She might be awarded as a trophy champ in a future’s special quest exploration or Legends run.