**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Parry is broken. Again.

Guys, it's getting ridiculous now. There is always some issue. We lost what, 5 or 6 hours of game play? And I log in only to find out that parry is now completely broken. I just got to the point where I was comfortable spending again, and the day after, boom. What gives? This game spends more time with issues than without. Please, I just want my game back.

Comments

• PrinceOfAlexPrinceOfAlex Posts: 29
    Even be4 the crash

Today morning .. 11 hrs ago was a complete mess with dashing and parrying
  • jerstolpjerstolp Posts: 73
    parry works fine 4 me 2
  • R0ID_RAGER0ID_RAGE Posts: 37
    there's nothing wrong with parry... you just need more practice!
    Guys, it's getting ridiculous now. There is always some issue. We lost what, 5 or 6 hours of game play? And I log in only to find out that parry is now completely broken. I just got to the point where I was comfortable spending again, and the day after, boom. What gives? This game spends more time with issues than without. Please, I just want my game back.

there's nothing wrong with parry... you just need more practice!
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    On my end it is working like it has since 12.0 which is to say ok at best
  • ELIEL_1ELIEL_1 Posts: 2
    Parry is not working anymore? Why? Again, more money for kabam?
  • ScuebydueScuebydue Posts: 38
    I just went through a fight and parry'd every attack. I'm on a s7 Edge. Could it be device performance issues?
  • ArtttonArttton Posts: 59
    It works perfectly fine for me.
  • ScuebydueScuebydue Posts: 38
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Scuebydue wrote: »
    I just went through a fight and parry'd every attack. I'm on a s7 Edge. Could it be device performance issues?

S7 for me, not working. and to the people that says it works, GOOD FOR YOU!

Just asking a question... A S7 shouldn't have issues.
  • Jammin5988Jammin5988 Posts: 66
    edited June 2017
    This did happen to me earlier in AQ before they cancelled it all, only once though, against normal colossus I think it was. Even came up on the screen, said parry and he just carried right on. But yeah, only the once. Obviously haven't played much though
  • BiefBief Posts: 2
    I'm also having parry issues just not consistently something it works other fights it doesn't work at all
  • Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    Parry hasn't worked like normal for me since 12.0. I used to be able to parry after a 5 hit combo 100% of the time. Now it's 10% where it actually works. I had to change my style up and do 4 hits and then swipe back to let the mm charge and then parry.
  • SignumSignum Posts: 133
    There is now a cool down on parry....trust me
  • Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    There isn't a cool down on parry bc when I swipe back after every 4 hit combo it works perfectly just not after a 5 hit combo.
  • CaptainnomadCaptainnomad Posts: 35
    To those who say I need more practice, thanks so much for the insight. Also shut up. I'm perfectly capable of partying, and your sarcasm is as useless as you are.
    Parry was indeed broken. After this post, I submitted a ticket and it was fixed. Perhaps consider that some people may be experiencing issues you aren't. If you can't be helpful at least be quiet.
  • VartoxVartox Posts: 202
    Jammin5988 wrote: »
    This did happen to me earlier in AQ before they cancelled it all, only once though, against normal colossus I think it was. Even came up on the screen, said parry and he just carried right on. But yeah, only the once. Obviously haven't played much though
    I had it happen to me in my last AW against a Classic Collosus also
  • Parry USED to work fine after a 5 hit combo. Now it only works some of the time after a 5 hit. Your timing has to be impeccable. Otherwise, you have to parry after a 4 hit and make the fight take longer. It still "works", just not the way many of us have been using it in the past.
  • R0ID_RAGER0ID_RAGE Posts: 37
    To those who say I need more practice, thanks so much for the insight. Also shut up. I'm perfectly capable of partying, and your sarcasm is as useless as you are.
    Parry was indeed broken. After this post, I submitted a ticket and it was fixed. Perhaps consider that some people may be experiencing issues you aren't. If you can't be helpful at least be quiet.

Well I think it's great that you're perfectly capable of partying & a big kudos to you for it but I fail to see how your partying skills are relevant to the topic being discussed?

Wait... I retract that statement, it actually is quite relevant and further strengthens my point that parry was fine! You must have been "Partying" way too much since by your own admittance is something that you're perfectly capable of doing & that's why you just plain sucked at "Parrying" causing you to think it was broken when in fact nothing was wrong! Voila... imaginary broken parry complaint successfully DEBUNKED!