**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

7 duts IN A ROW

Comments

• LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 190 ★★
    X-23 is awesome. So much bleed and some regen. If they do not bleed she gets extra crit. She can rip up content. Rogue has great power steal and health steal. White magneto has a great prefight ability that you can give to your other champs. Steathly spiderman has slow and lots of damage. You have several good champs.
  • Iamant1Iamant1 Posts: 167
    Relax I went 93 (yes ninety three) 5* crystals in a row without anyone decent end of last year..
    I was lucky with 6*s so want too angry bit almost quit.

And you're complaining over 7 bad pulls.
  • gL4C1eRgL4C1eR Posts: 117
    Rouge and X-23 are decent but tbh it’s not worth ranking up 4 stars at this point. Their only good for dupes. The last 4 star I upped was Doom and it was well worth it because he cleared a lot of content. But if it’s not god tier it ain’t even worth it..
  • LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 290 ★★
    Just wait till you start opening 5 stars........
  • gL4C1eR said:

Rouge and X-23 are decent but tbh it’s not worth ranking up 4 stars at this point. Their only good for dupes. The last 4 star I upped was Doom and it was well worth it because he cleared a lot of content. But if it’s not god tier it ain’t even worth it..

At level 37?
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    limeade32 said:

None of this matters, 4* champs are viable for a very short amount of time and are really easy to get. The only 4*s i still use are 10 ten champs like doom, ghost and colossus (id rank 5 quake at 4* if i had her.) And im nowhere near endgame. Just beat 5.2 and all youll care about is duping your 4*s for iso.

uhh how do you not care bout 4* after just beating 5.2? I used my four stars all through 5.4.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

Rogue and X-23 aren't bad

I just took my 5s Rogue to 5/65, sig 200. She rocks.
  • gL4C1eRgL4C1eR Posts: 117
    DNA3000 said:

gL4C1eR said:

At level 37?
    Ah didn’t see the level.

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited February 2021
    DNA3000 said:

Even Seatin ranks both X-23 and Rogue as mid tier champs, so this is just another example of someone who thinks any pull not Doom or Ghost is worthless.

Well a dud doesn't necessarily mean worthless in some eyes. But a champ that's not gonna be of much use for you could be the case.

Ediy: Also it's Friday so I've had a few drinks. Consider dismissing anything I say
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    I would have loved an x-23 when I was your level. She’s not garbage.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    gL4C1eR said:

Yep, he needs to rank up 6*s at lvl37 🤣
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Monke said:

Rogue and X-23 aren't bad

I just took my 5s Rogue to 5/65, sig 200. She rocks.
    I have her at 5/65 sig140 also.
    She rocks it on power shield nodes and as AW attacker 😉
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Even Seatin ranks both X-23 and Rogue as mid tier champs, so this is just another example of someone who thinks any pull not Doom or Ghost is worthless.

Yep! Doesn’t realize that rogue is a workhorse so is X-23