**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who Would You R5 ?

DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Who Would You R5 amongst Them, Need it to be worthy for both Attack purposes sometimes and Defence too. Btw all 3 are duped and hv sig above 50

Who Would You R5 ? 52 votes

Hulkbuster
3%
JragonMaster170[Deleted User] 2 votes
Sasquatch
9%
Reaper2823ScrubhanTRDSJBHJ12345___Yodabolt21General Br3eze 5 votes
Hyperion
86%
danielmathAlfa_PigeonBitterSteelSaiyanbuffajrTeddersLvernon15DRTOBradencoyMoosetiptronicchrisfernendezzzNotsavage19RockypantherxLuke9523MB8888ZeezoosWoody15ProximaMidnight_8Pancake_FaceSarvanga1_ 45 votes

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Hulk buster is nice but I find his heavy too unreliable. If it connected like almost every other champ in the game I’d use him way more.

Sasquatch has some nice utility and damage and he’d be second choice. He’s not bad at all, I really enjoy him. Nice stagger on heavy, takes advantages of buffs, DOT nobody is immune to, really strong special damage, cold snap resistance, armour break immunity. Really great champ.

Hyperion takes it for me though, his special attacks are all useful for different situations, his damage is nuts, his power gain is great for stun immune/special intercepting, he has a great and under-utilised regen, nice energy and physical resistance, incinerate, lots of buffs for buffed up, lots of debuffs for diss track

He is such a great, solid champion. And the fact he was released in 2016 and still such a dominant champion shows that the recipe was right
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Hyperion, easily. He has the added benefit of still giving me butt-sweats when I fight against him.
  • Options

Hulk buster is nice but I find his heavy too unreliable. If it connected like almost every other champ in the game I’d use him way more.

Sasquatch has some nice utility and damage and he’d be second choice. He’s not bad at all, I really enjoy him. Nice stagger on heavy, takes advantages of buffs, DOT nobody is immune to, really strong special damage, cold snap resistance, armour break immunity. Really great champ.

Hyperion takes it for me though, his special attacks are all useful for different situations, his damage is nuts, his power gain is great for stun immune/special intercepting, he has a great and under-utilised regen, nice energy and physical resistance, incinerate, lots of buffs for buffed up, lots of debuffs for diss track

He is such a great, solid champion. And the fact he was released in 2016 and still such a dominant champion shows that the recipe was right

That was really indepth guidance 🥰🙌
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Hyperion
    Why isn't TIGRA there
  • Options
    Grean said:

Why isn't TIGRA there

Coz I don't hv 5* tigra
  • Options

I can r5 magneto red too.. but since I dont use him much. I didn't added him up in the voting ng category
  • Options
    Legendary_PoeyLegendary_Poey Posts: 209
    DJMNH said:

I can r5 magneto red too.. but since I dont use him much. I didn't added him up in the voting ng category
    You should definitely do magneto then.
  • Options
    Hyperion
    DJMNH said:

I mean for me personally, I think Red Mags solves a hell of a lot of problems in the game, his abilities against metal champions helps him on a lot of difficult fights.

Out of curiosity how come you don’t find yourself using him? Do you not like his play style?

In most metal fights act 5-7 he can get to 1 sp3 and it’ll be over, maybe a few hits after or another sp3 in some harder act 7 fights. And he turns off a lot of difficult abilities.
  • Options

DJMNH said:

I mean for me personally, I think Red Mags solves a hell of a lot of problems in the game, his abilities against metal champions helps him on a lot of difficult fights.

Out of curiosity how come you don’t find yourself using him? Do you not like his play style?

In most metal fights act 5-7 he can get to 1 sp3 and it’ll be over, maybe a few hits after or another sp3 in some harder act 7 fights. And he turns off a lot of difficult abilities.
    Iam unable to use him perfectly.

DJMNH said:

To be honest iam unable to use him perfectly. I tried lot of times.. but holding on that heavy and gaining charges, I often get hit in return..
  • Options
    Hyperion
    DJMNH said:

DJMNH said:

Iam unable to use him perfectly.

DJMNH said:

To be honest iam unable to use him perfectly. I tried lot of times.. but holding on that heavy and gaining charges, I often get hit in return..
    Hmm, is that in metal matchups?

I’d suggest looking up some gameplay of him, and noticing when they let go of heavy. Because usually that parry time is extended due to his perfect block chance. That’s usually plenty of time to refresh your prowess by holding heavy
  • Options
    General Br3ezeGeneral Br3eze Posts: 100
    Sasquatch
    Defo Sasquatch, when u get high enough ruptures (like 80) and u use a special 2! Insane damage, BG even did a vid on him and Sasquatch one-shotted RoL Wolverine