**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New aw nodes

Just wanted to say that for the first time since the new alliance war map came out in August me and my alliance are excited about alliance wars again. We still want defender kills back in sone fashion but I want to give props where they are due. Well done on buffing those nodes kabam :)

P.S. please though make everyone fully happy by just putting defender kills back into the scoring system. Put those back in and leave the map as is and I'm sure most will be happy.

Comments

• Options
    NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    This guy has drank way too much of the Kabam koolaid. This map is horrible. The whole left side has to use 3 energy for 1 fight. 9 energy 3 fights. This map sucks balls
  • Options
    IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    Yeah we all know about the energy waste but they finally started going in the right direction with the nodes and now you want me to **** about it? Only a douche refuses to give credit where credit is due
  • Options
    bigmull1bigmull1 Posts: 45
    This guy has drank way too much of the Kabam koolaid. This map is horrible. The whole left side has to use 3 energy for 1 fight. 9 energy 3 fights. This map sucks balls

The energy waste is to prevent someone from getting into position to fight, going to bed, then waking up, boosting and running through their whole path.

Or that is what I think because that is what I used to do and now I cannot.
  • Options
    Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★
    The new nodes suck! Buffet, Masochism.........regen 5% with buffs and debuffs......thanks for not only forcing use use garbage champs for sake of diversity....now I got battles that I lose cus Magik Limbo combined with auto regen......I give Kabam props for ruining this game, removing any type of skill needed to play and just relying on placimg of OP.nodes that make champs IMPOSSIBLE to beat...thanks for turning this into more of a money pit amd taking all fun out of war! Best luck when all your loyal customers go elsewhere to spend their time and money on a game that doesnt have cheap game mechanics.

This game gets worse and worse every update!