Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Looking for map 5 and some relaxed war

Looking for an organized map 5 ally running 5x5 3bgs. Also war but not stressful.

Ezra76 on line

Comments

• Options
    LnL16LnL16 Posts: 26
    Profile looks great. Have you found a home yet?
  • Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Still not settled anywhere. No idea what my current ally is doing. They had 30 players and only ran 2 groups aq

I'm in eastern standard time zone.

• Options
    LnL16 said:

Profile looks great. Have you found a home yet?

Saw your ad and messaged you on line. Looks like a really good fit if time zones match up
  • Options
    DFORTUNE03DFORTUNE03 Posts: 90
    Will message u in mcoc we are gold 1 aw we just handle our paths etc aq all map 5 with mods Zodi8 ally communication is most important also we use line mcoc and line same tag
  • Options
    DFORTUNE03DFORTUNE03 Posts: 90
    I sent friend request in mcoc
  • Options
    Hey man look me up ZombieStew I’m looking to add 3-5 members. My alliance I’m currently running aq 3 bgs 2 map 4, and map 5. I could use someone just like you. We are pretty cool. Aw is optional not for everyone but I run 1 everytime I can. Aq is our focus and if I get 3 members that can handle map 5 I’ll be bumping it to 2 map 5 we run master mods all week. Last aq we hit 180,000 score. Hit me up and you won’t regret
  • Options
    ThatKidAGEThatKidAGE Posts: 41
    Hey Ezra, have you found a home yet?
  • Options
    Thank you I joined one that looks like a good fit
  • Options
    ThatKidAGEThatKidAGE Posts: 41
    No problem bro. Glad you found a home.
  • Options
    mkuhn19mkuhn19 Posts: 91

LF 1
    Maps 554
    3 BG AW
    Line Required
    mkuhn19 in game and on Line App
  • Options
    PsychqoPsychqo Posts: 12
    Hey, my alliance is looking for reliable players to join. Map 5 quest. Ended up in silver 1/gold 3 position. Username in game and on Line app is Psychqo. Alliance name is 4THEG.
    Hope to hear from you.