**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why is Ghost Rider not incinerate immune?

Ghost Rider is supposed to be immune to Incinirate and anything that cause damage due to incinerate (Mephisto's Aura of Incineration).

Just want to know why he's not incinerate immune if he's already on fire. You can't burn someone who's already burning..

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Not a bug. There is already a lot of threads about this. This was already discussed
  • How come there's no change then?
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    NOT AGAIN!!!
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    How come there's no change then?

No change needed because he is not INCINERATE IMMUNE, simple really
  • WC303WC303 Posts: 88
    Why isn't GR immune to incinerate? For the same stupid reason that Iceman isn't immune to coldsnap. I don't know what that reason is, but I know that it's dumb. What makes it even dumber is that Mephisto is immune to incinerate. But hey...why have things make sense? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Because not every champ can have certain abilities just "because".
    Fictional world isn't real world. Fire can get damaged by other fires, because it makes sense in some way
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Why? Because of the same reason you can defeat Hulk using rocket raccoon...
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    I think it's just because the game is evolving and incinerate is a newer debuff. Whereas bleed and poison have been in the game forever. Cold snap is another new debuff with a similar issue. I do think this needs to be revisited by applying some immunities to older champs where that immunity makes sense.

It just doesn't make sense to have a champ like Mephisto with only two champs who are immune to his debuff - i.e. Iceman and Mephisto. Granted if you're REALLY good with Quake she's a good option too. Morningstar is annoying with her "make you bleed when you hit her" nonsense but at least there are loads of bleed immune champs you can use against her for that. Actually Luke Cage (the only bleed immune science champ I believe) suddenly seems like a great counter to her.

I like the idea of certain champs being good counters to other champs. That's WAY better than nerfing which just makes people mad. So why not revisit old champs for these scenarios?

Dormammu, Ghost Rider, Red Hulk, Phoenix should all be immune or at least resistant to Incinerate in my opinion.

I also think Loki should be immune to Cold Snap and/or Frost Bite because he's a Frost Giant. As should Iceman. Because well he's Iceman.

Storm, Electro, and Thor should all be immune or resistant to Shock damage.

And Magneto should AT THE VERY LEAST have a % chance to evade METAL bullets!

I think some of these minor changes would make the game way cooler than it is. Sometimes Kabam gets it right. When I discovered that DD (a blind guy) could totally ignore Hood's invisibility I thought that was pretty sweet. Let's have more of that.

• YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    bah