**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.3 Completed!!!

The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
Yeesssss completed 6.3 at last !!!

First my roster :

Ghost and Quake were mvp as always. Used Colossus for the Havok and Nick bosses. For IMIW, used Ghost with tech power boost to try and bypass the last 15%. Archangel was mvp as well for first 3 quests especially 6.3.1 Medusa boss. Did Aegon and kamikaze method for the Mysterio boss and used Ghost + Wasp and Heimdall for the final cap iw boss.

My rewards:

Cavs gave 3* and a 4*. Rank-up crystals gave a 2-3 tech which I don't need and a 3-4 Mutant which I am definitely happy about. 5* Prof X made it worth it and I am over the moon on pulling him (from a basic). Managed to form a 6* from the shards which gave Kamala Khan which is ehh but she could get buffed next month and atleast I have finally broken the Gamebit-pulling streak. All in all, very pleased with the rewards.

@SpideyFunko
@Crcrcrc
@odishika123
@Faseeh

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Congrats
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
    Ms. Marvel was my last 6* too. Not very useful, but lots of arena points.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Congo. Prof x will be very good for your mutant roster.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

Yep. He will be fun to run alongside Colossus.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

Yeesssss completed 6.3 at last !!!

First my roster :

Ghost and Quake were mvp as always. Used Colossus for the Havok and Nick bosses. For IMIW, used Ghost with tech power boost to try and bypass the last 15%. Archangel was mvp as well for first 3 quests especially 6.3.1 Medusa boss. Did Aegon and kamikaze method for the Mysterio boss and used Ghost + Wasp and Heimdall for the final cap iw boss.

My rewards:

Cavs gave 3* and a 4*. Rank-up crystals gave a 2-3 tech which I don't need and a 3-4 Mutant which I am definitely happy about. 5* Prof X made it worth it and I am over the moon on pulling him (from a basic). Managed to form a 6* from the shards which gave Kamala Khan which is ehh but she could get buffed next month and atleast I have finally broken the Gamebit-pulling streak. All in all, very pleased with the rewards.

@SpideyFunko
    @Crcrcrc
    @odishika123
    @Faseeh

Congrats bro
    That Professor X is a very good pull
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    Sad you beat me

Sad you beat me

But congrats!

Sad you beat me

Wasn't exactly fair for you but I'll likely be stuck at 6.4 for a few months now. My roster is paper thin
  • LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 190 ★★
    Great job keep knocking things out. Great pulls too.

Sad you beat me

Wasn't exactly fair for you but I'll likely be stuck at 6.4 for a few months now. My roster is paper thin
    Same I only have 2 r5s and 1 r2
    HI_guys said:

Lekkin iss congo kidar se dekha?
    Samajh nhi aya
    Monke said:

bro why do you keep talking ab.. JK

I'm not like Mr Cabbage

Sincerely, GeneralMonke
    Don't worry. I sent him the tickets.
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 341 ★★★
    Well done mate!
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Congrats! I better see that r5 Sentry soon.
    Monke said:

Congrats

But I’m sad u ain’t @ me fam

Wooopppsss sorry.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Awesome! Nice bro

Awesome! Nice bro

Thanks!
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Congrats, you just need a red mags to be honest, everything else looks set already roster wise
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Congrats mate, that CAIW was a real pain for me. One more chapter to go!
    It's funny to think that the content becomes easier / more enjoyable in act 7
  • Dragfire1760Dragfire1760 Posts: 149
    Congrats on that prof X man! He really helped on my runs since I don't have OR. Not the best substitute, but even with 2 charges colossus hits much harder!

Congrats on that prof X man! He really helped on my runs since I don't have OR. Not the best substitute, but even with 2 charges colossus hits much harder!

Yep, it's one of the main reasons why I don't use Colossus much on my runs. He takes quite a while to ramp up without synergies and loses damage especially if his heavies or specials don't crit. With Prof X, it should be much better.
  • MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
    Congrats bro. Im stuck at 6.3.6. Still thinking of good counter for caiw. I dont have Ghost

Sad you beat me

Sad @The_Sentry06 my game crashed when I was going against mysterio with my torch prefight so
    I lost my prefight
    :s:s I've been powering through with nick and I've used a couple revives cuz of the poison. He's at 5% though

Sad you beat me

Sad @The_Sentry06 my game crashed when I was going against mysterio with my torch prefight so
    I lost my prefight
    :s:s I've been powering through with nick and I've used a couple revives cuz of the poison. He's at 5% though
    Ouch unlucky.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Congrats! Prof is a sick pull