**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Prestige Advice ?

ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Been stuck for a while in the 9,900 PI climbing slowly to 10k...
And really was wondering, if leveling up 1-3 star champions which I barely have leveled at all..

Will it reflect on the Prestige above or it will average and stuck?

My Top 5-7 champions are nearly max sig but are not as prestigious as Doom / Sunspot / Silver Surfer
as I dont have them at 5 or 6 star versions.

Thanks in advance~
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Prestige is the average base rating (excluding masteries, I believe) of the top 5 champs you have. So 3* won't help in that regard.
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Prestige is only the average base rating of top 5 champs. Only by increasing their PI will your prestige go up. Doing 1-3 star champs will increase your total base hero rating though, which is also good imho.
  • Options
    So basically if I want to hit 10k +
    I need to Max sig my Top 5 or R3 a six-star or Bring to the TOP 5 a prestigous champs?
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Valmarx said:

So basically if I want to hit 10k +
    I need to Max sig my Top 5 or R3 a six-star or Bring to the TOP 5 a prestigous champs?

Precisely.
    Here is a helper to show who and at what point each champ gets prestige boosts: https://auntm.ai/

So if you are really bothered about increasing your prestige, upgrade the champs who have the higher rating, or give stones to those who benefit the most :)
  • Options
    Yes, I always use Auntmai but since my masteries are a mixture + suicides, its harder to say.
    and from what I see, I dont have the Top 5-7 prestigious champions
    So my hopes left to Max sig my Top 5 and hope ill kiss the 10,000
    from there I less care for a time being

thanks all!
  • Options
    RichardSlugbergRichardSlugberg Posts: 81 ★★
    Valmarx said:

Yes, I always use Auntmai but since my masteries are a mixture + suicides, its harder to say.
    and from what I see, I dont have the Top 5-7 prestigious champions
    So my hopes left to Max sig my Top 5 and hope ill kiss the 10,000
    from there I less care for a time being

thanks all!

Your masteries don't effect your prestige, but they do reorder the champions in your inventory - that order is not used for the top 5 champions. So you can figure out what your prestige would be without concern for your mastery setup.

Use this page https://auntm.ai/prestige/ to enter in champions you have, you can then play around with raising their sig level or rank on that page and see how your prestige will change.
  • Options
    KILLMФИGЕЯKILLMФИGЕЯ Posts: 122 ★★
    My advice is don’t worry about prestige....at all lol it does absolutely NOTHING for 99% of the player base.
    If your in a top 10 alliance then yes, worry about prestige.

I know it’s hard to believe me cause guys like Brian Grant and some other youtubers won’t stop talking about prestige but it’s true.