**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tigra Vs YJ Question

BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,584 ★★★★★
edited February 2021 in General Discussion
Just fought Yellowjacket and used my heavy to avoid his special which missed as expected. What I didn’t expect though was his power sting to still be applied, which of course I found out trying to use my special. This was just casually playing Master Event quest so no nodes, just Yellowjacket’s base kit.

My question, and I’ll call on the Tigra guru @buddy_LEE in addition to anybody that might know is this interaction normal? Or just a bug I encountered?

Comments

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
    He applies the power sting to all mystics when he activates a special attack. It doesn’t need to land or hit.
  • General Br3ezeGeneral Br3eze Posts: 100
    BigBlueOx said:

Just fought Yellowjacket and used my heavy to avoid his special which missed as expected. What I didn’t expect though was his power sting to still be applied, which of course I found out trying to use my special. This was just casually playing Master Event quest so no nodes, just Yellowjacket’s base kit.

My question, and I’ll call on the Tigra guru @buddy_LEE in addition to anybody that might know is this interaction normal? Or just a bug I encountered?

@Grean is also a Tigra Guru,
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,584 ★★★★★

from Jellowjacket's Spotlight:

Special Attacks - Mystic Opponent
    Personal Debuffs trigger when the attack is launched instead of on hit and they are Paused for the duration of the attack.

hope that it helps ^_^
    Completely! Thanks all
  • buddy_LEEbuddy_LEE Posts: 280 ★★★
    Yeah I was sad when I realized this :(
  • General Br3ezeGeneral Br3eze Posts: 100
    buddy_LEE said:

Feel sorry for ya @buddy_LEE . Also! I loved the ‘Summoner Sit-down you did with @SpideyFunko ! It’s great to learn tips and get to know more about the community.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,584 ★★★★★
    buddy_LEE said:

Me too bro! I agree with you that Tigra is just the best. So much fun to play. Any mastery suggestions while I got your ear to maximize her?
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

BigBlueOx said:

@Grean is also a Tigra Guru,
    🧢
    BigBlueOx said:

buddy_LEE said:

Me too bro! I agree with you that Tigra is just the best. So much fun to play. Any mastery suggestions while I got your ear to maximize her?
    @BigBlueOx best is no suicides and you don't need MD, she has her own built in. I actually run suicides and she is still great that way as long as she is duped and around 100 or more sig. She really doesn't require anything too special for masteries
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    @buddy_LEE the suicide tigra master

(this is Scorp... i just can't change my forum name :/ so im always in disguise!
    A l p h a said:

@buddy_LEE the suicide tigra master

(this is Scorp... i just can't change my forum name :/ so im always in disguise!

Scorp! Being incognito