**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Legend run 7.1

someone knows when they will give the top 100 of legend run from act 7.1

Comments

• OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,105 ★★★★★
    I believe Kabam Miike stated that it would be delayed until mid February
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,105 ★★★★★

• TheromeTherome Posts: 44
    Ok bro, thk
    All desperate to know the results, we are already on February 10 and still do not have the results. Please, unless some administrator commented on the post to know when the results will be released, we all want to know if we will be in the first 100. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Therome said:

All desperate to know the results, we are already on February 10 and still do not have the results. Please, unless some administrator commented on the post to know when the results will be released, we all want to know if we will be in the first 100. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious

They said by the middle of February.. so still 4 days..
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Just Hav patient why rush them Incase tgere trying to catch cheaters out
  • colonelcolonel Posts: 17
    Can we say the last 11 days?
    Stop asking.. they already said.. they will be out.. eventually..

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    That post has been updated...
    Gamer said:

You forgot something..

Gamer said:

You forgot something..

Well wasn’t show that’s for me when I’m take the picture as you can se at the clock so sorry I’m didn’t notice there’s had editing but at least it was a response
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    Yes same on me. Was waiting rewards at the end of the week and then a sneaky comment that change everything. I see that rewards & names to be released when wish crystal - summer of pain - boss raid (road map at june 2020 remember?) join the contest.
    Gamer said:

Gamer said:

You forgot something..

Well wasn’t show that’s for me when I’m take the picture as you can se at the clock so sorry I’m didn’t notice there’s had editing but at least it was a response
    Beyond the msg of kabam, any news of the winners?
    Therome said:

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

You forgot something..

Beyond the msg of kabam, any news of the winners?
    After 4th of july offers 😂
    I guess it hasn't taken that long to catch cheaters before. The new legend calculation system seems to take some time. It doesn't matter if it takes time to get it right. A little patience.
    I guess it hasn't taken that long to catch cheaters before. The new legend calculation system seems to take some time. It doesn't matter if it takes time to get it right. A little patience.
    colonel said:

Yes reminds me of the week we waited for the gift events, i also saw chetaers on the leaderboard.

The results have gone to far. We are asking for a legend result of a event that started at December 2020 (3 months ago).

Personally i dont believe have to do with cheating but they just can’t figure it out the calculation. I really hope to be wrong though

gp87 said:

colonel said:

Yes reminds me of the week we waited for the gift events, i also saw chetaers on the leaderboard.

The results have gone to far. We are asking for a legend result of a event that started at December 2020 (3 months ago).

Personally i dont believe have to do with cheating but they just can’t figure it out the calculation. I really hope to be wrong though

Exactly the same was going to write. We have been waiting for the results for 3 months, you cannot say that we have patience when 3 months have passed and there is still no news
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    they sent them out today

• So, how does everyone feel?
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    What were y’all times for the run??