**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hit a personal milestone today

2»

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

9k pi r5... but grats

Masteries seem to be a total afterthought to a massive amount of newer players for some reason
    I won’t lie, I neglected masteries for a long time. Only got despair about 2 months ago, and that was for abyss path 3.

I think newer players prefer using them on content to get shiny new champs, rather than strategic decisions. If I could tell myself one thing, it would be to invest in masteries sooner

I mean, I don’t think I got parry or dex until act 4.
    See if I don’t use them on content there’s a very good chance that I will lose. I don’t want to lose
  • Etjama said:

Congrats! But for heaven's sake, work on your masteries, Spidey. Masteries!

6.2 > Masteries
    I'm in a similar boat. Act6 100%> masteries.
  • And congrats on 500k
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Congo! Now go finish that 6.2, you can do it!

As for masteries, they are unreasonably expensive. If you wanna buy 1 point in willpower, you need 1100 units. That can easily push you through lets say whole 6.3 completion (I am noob and I did it with similar cost). And while willpower in particular may be worth it, others have just too low value for the price
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Awesome!
    Also interesting alliance name, you mean the mcoc iron man or iron man in general

Awesome!
    Also interesting alliance name, you mean the mcoc iron man or iron man in general

id have to ask noodles
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

KRoNX1 said:

500k rating!

I understand 500k rating isn’t that great but it’s something I’ve been aiming for since i started playing. Figured it would take me a while but it was definitely a lot shorter than I expected

How long u been playing ? I am not even close on total hero rating but my top champs looks similar in rank to u .
    a year and... 7 1/2 months
    So either u took a break in the middle or i am a mcoc addict. Its been only 10 months for me.

I need 100k more
  • Gratz, I’d get through Act 4 100% and work on those masteries as your priority though now. They do make a big difference to the stopping power of your champs. If you’re looking at running MD running something like this would be a decent basic set up:

• Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:
    Oi Oi Oi why are you spilling my secretes!!! @Qacob
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Qacob said:
    Just saying... You need to get your ass in gear unless you want someone who has only done half of act 6 to overtake you...
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Congrats mate. From 500k to 1 mill happens a lot quicker than you think.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Congrats! Goes to show you the glue of the community is not at the top! Keep pushing.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Hey! Spidey, that's awesome! But yea, work on your masteries! I'll probably reach 1M in a few weeks or so.
    Qacob said:

Unio77 said:

Qacob said:
    Just saying... You need to get your ass in gear unless you want someone who has only done half of act 6 to overtake you...
    I mean like at my level rating doesn't mean a lot. The guys 5 star can't even penetrate 10k and he only has 1 rank 5 opposed to where I have 10. When I reached the 500K milestone I was already done with 7.1.
    Unio77 said:

Qacob said:

Unio77 said:

Qacob said:
    I mean like at my level rating doesn't mean a lot. The guys 5 star can't even penetrate 10k and he only has 1 rank 5 opposed to where I have 10. When I reached the 500K milestone I was already done with 7.1.
    Do u sell champs?
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Congrats you achieved a milestone you wanted
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    I’m at 1.1mill with 369 champs, I’m hoping to get to 2mil with less then 500 champs.
    KRoNX1 said:

Unio77 said:

Qacob said:

Unio77 said:

Qacob said:
    Do u sell champs?
    No I just don't have many champs ranked up that can inflate my rating.
    Unio77 said:

KRoNX1 said:

Unio77 said:

Qacob said:

Unio77 said:

Qacob said:
    Do u sell champs?
    No I just don't have many champs ranked up that can inflate my rating.
    Yeah... I have a lot of ranked up 3 stars for arena and stuff, have a ton of of 3/30 two stars (almost 40), and just inflate my rating that way lol
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★

Hey, we could race to 1 mil too
    Crcrcrc said:

Hey, we could race to 1 mil too

• BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Congrats!