**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Highly active player looking for an alliance

461k rated, nearly 8k prestige, level 60.

I’m pushing for cavalier (one quest to go!) and I’m looking for somewhere that is willing to help me grow.

I’m looking for an alliance minimum gold3 getting over 200mil points in AQ. I have map5 experience. My ideal alliance would be one which is chatty, friendly and has a family-feel, where I can also ask for advice and I won’t be left on read.

I clear my paths & contribute to all events. I’m a reliable, communicative player that’s very eager to improve!

I have communication apps such as line/discord & will get whatever app necessary. Looking to move after war season.

Please comment below if you’re interested in having me, cheers:)

Comments

• MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★
    edited February 2021
    Hey, if you want take a look at us :)

We are pushing for G3 in AW and need help to stay there.
    In AQ we running a mix from 1xMap 5 + 1x Map 2 You are welcome at our squad and we are using discord too.

So add me there M41k_R#5210

Hope to see you soon
  • We would be happy to have you, we are a map 6x5x4 so whatever map you need to run we would be happy to make due. Also we are a silver 2 ally with no losses and we are fairly new and yet very organized. Message me in game or on line if you are interested.
    MagnumBolduc
    ^both in game and on line
  • PsychqoPsychqo Posts: 12
    Hey, my alliance is looking for reliable players to join. Map 5 quest. Ended up in gold 3 last season. Username in game and on Line app is Psychqo. Alliance name 4THEG
    Hope to hear from you.
  • [Thane] is looking to get more map 5 players and replacements send a request if interested we have a pretty solid main team looking to make a CPL more solid map5 teams
  • AJDaXManAJDaXMan Posts: 5
    edited February 2021
    Hi Swing, I am an officer representing MK2!. We are a map 5, Silver 2 ally looking for a player such as yourself. We have a diverse mix of members who are very knowledgeable about the game. Please contact me on Line app or in game as AJDAXMAN if interested.
  • Buck9studioBuck9studio Posts: 161
    Look me up in game buck9studio. Map4 AQ 130mil per week and gold 3
  • PsychqoPsychqo Posts: 12
    Alliance looking for reliable players for Map 5 Quest. War is optional, but we usually end up in Silver 1/Gold 3 position. We communicate through Line App. Username in game and Line App is psychqo. Alliance name is 4THEG. Hope to hear from you.
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★

You would like it here broham. Contact me if interested..my line ID is teamabomb
  • CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429
    Hi there, we are currently S3 on our way to Gold. Last season we were just a bit short for gold, we are rebuilding and have a solid crew.

Scan the QR code to chat with us!

LineChat link

http://line.me/ti/g/1Az1DTa2iK

IGN:SpaceLuva
    Line:Beenherebefore
    IGN:Cangaceiro
    Line:Luvith