**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 7.1 Legend Run time

StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
Would be nice from kabam to give those who failed to get the title their time and the minimum they should have done to be legend !

It would help to know if we were far or close from getting it

Comments

• hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    yeah that sounds like a good idea
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Sounds like a lot of admin on their end though.

Traditionally they have never released Legend Run timings.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Sounds like a lot of admin on their end though.

Traditionally they have never released Legend Run timings.

Agreed. It would be really helpful for me to see how close I was, but I think that's asking too much of them. They have more important things to spend their dev time on.
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 726 ★★★★
    They have everyone's time, to know their rankings. They just don't want to share.
    I'd like to know too how far away i was from Mythic
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    This would mean they would have to be commenting on specific accounts which they have said many times they do not do. We don't get to see specific arena scores in game either..
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

This would mean they would have to be commenting on specific accounts which they have said many times they do not do. We don't get to see specific arena scores in game either..

Just need to send an in game mail stating how much time you took to finish 100 % of the act 7.1 if you happen to finish it during the period of time allowed for the legend run.

Just need to add a line giving the time of the 100th summoner succeeding in getting the title.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Kabam send us our monthly statistic so, if they want, they can also send us our legend run time result !

Maybe even every time we did for each fight