**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Lol πŸ€£πŸ˜…

So this is how the game and the system works right now? hoping and aiming for gold1 with non stress tier and just chill a bit. We are only at gold2 and we are already at tier5 lol. Nowadays reaching gold1 is very hard and this game has become tasteless. losing my passion for this game and not just me. The system is imbalance tsk tsk.
Β«1

Comments

• So how is the system imbalanced?
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Shouldn't you be glad you're in Tier 5 if you are aiming for Gold I? The higher tier your alliance is in, the higher your AW score multiplier will be. You want to get Gold I but don't want to be fighting in Tier 5? That's tasteless.
  • TheReALShAMeoNU23TheReALShAMeoNU23 Posts: 96 β˜…
    you're all non-sense. some alliances are reaching gold1 that dont have to go at tier5, ive experience it before... cant you get that point?? are you drunk??
    drink coffee and maybe you'll wake up to your senses if you have... you only know how to bash and not hear the concern... get that to your thick heads
    for you it aint, but for some?? selfish players
    what if i have a proof of being rank gold1 not reaching tier5?? what can you do for me??
    We were Tier 5 the whole time when we were in Gold I. Your tier is independent to your placement. You can still do Tier 5 itemless and chill. It's not yet Plat. And yes, I'm having a cup of coffee right now.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This dude doesn't get that tiers have nothing to do with your ranking.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    One general question i have about the alliance wars.

The tier would be linked to the war points which are usually in 100-10000 range, right? These are like +70, +60, +105 per win and minus on loss.

The season placement would be based on the points scored in the war usually going up to 100k-200k based on win or loss in war, right? This one where boss kill gives like 20k-30k points.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Tier is your multiplier. You will still be matched 9/10 against someone in your bracket and rank. Only time you tend to go outside is when your near either extreme.

If not, you'd be fighting us, with nearly 12k average prestige in P4 and multiple R3s.

We use to get matched with people in the tier above / below constantly when I was smaller. All the tiers do is give you slightly different nodes, and to be fair, when my old alliance were playing at P1/Master level, we actually preferred T1/2 nodes over lower nodes, some of them were considerably easier for our champion combinations

Currently at P4 with average prestige of 10.5k. Hoping not to get matched with you, guys. Lol
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I play tier 4 and I’m in Gold 3. What’s the issue here...?
    Etm34 said:

I play tier 4 and I’m in Gold 3. What’s the issue here...?

OP wants better rewards without the effort.
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I came here for the Trolls :)
  • Dredman89Dredman89 Posts: 29 β˜…
    I know it’s based on war ratings but the matchmaking is crazy sometimes, my p4 35mil alliances got matched against Asgrd last war, fair to say we didn’t beat pep1000, cowhale and their crew lol
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    So what’s wrong with the system exactly? That you’ve lost wars?
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You’re clearly doing something wrong then because my very laidback alliance sits pretty comfortably in gold 1 by exploring 100% in tier 6 and doing about 60% in tier 5.
    Are you running 2 battleground for war?
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'll admit I don't really understand the AW and tier system. Just seems overly complicated for a pick and play game. I'd like it if 'the more fights you win, the higher you get' system! lol
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I wish you grow up soon.

I wish you grow up soon.

Unfortunately I think my problem is I'm a bit too old to be spending much time reading rules and processes of mobile games :(
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I wish you grow up soon.

Unfortunately I think my problem is I'm a bit too old to be spending much time reading rules and processes of mobile games :(
    (i don't think he was talking to you)

I wish you grow up soon.

(i don't think he was talking to you)
    Fair enough. It wasn't a very nice thing to be saying to whomever it was aimed at anyway imo.

I like to think one of best things about this game/Marvel is that is can bring together people of all ages with a common interest :)
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I'll admit I don't really understand the AW and tier system. Just seems overly complicated for a pick and play game. I'd like it if 'the more fights you win, the higher you get' system! lol

That’s exactly how it works...

That’s exactly how it works...
    Dressed up in a fancy skirt full of tiering systems, league brackets, multiplier points, etc.

Bottom line for me is I focus most of my time to AQ rather than AW. I'm sure if I took the time to learn I could understand fully just how much better most other alliances are than my own! lol