**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.3 DONE LETS GO!

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
edited February 2021 in General Discussion
YESSSSS 6.3 DONE!!

6.3.1 Used the most units cuz my inputs were weird. Fun tho
6.3.2 pretty ez with colossus
6.3.3 pretty ez with colossus
6.3.4 fun with torch almost soloed him but the power gain got me.
6.3.5, phone crashed so I lost my prefight and had to use nick
6.3.6 fun with starky except for the fact that one clip is 155000 dmg.

Overall so much easier than 6.2 for I finished ths champter in like a week, but the rewards were ****. 5* mordo, then 6* Cap marvel classic.
@The_Sentry06 @TheBair123 @Crcrcrc

Any of yall done yet? (I know @The_Sentry06 finished but he joined late and started on 6.3.5 lol)

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
    I decided to just do Abyss before 6.3.1, because I tried 6.3.1 and had to quit at the boss, and Abyss gives better rewards.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Congrats!
    I decided to just do Abyss before 6.3.1, because I tried 6.3.1 and had to quit at the boss, and Abyss gives better rewards.

nice i have no Aegon tho
    Oh btw here’s my top champs that I used

Shout out to warlock for Medusa and being a monster lane clearer. Shoutout to hype for demolishing every path. Shoutout to nick for Mysterio, shout out to colossus who did 2 bosses for me, shout out to torch for melting IMIW, and shout out to sparky for obliterating CAIW
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

Tryna get it done. But I need more practice with ghost

Congrats man!

You don’t need ghost to do act 6 period.
    Monke said:

Jaded said:

Monke said:

Congrats man!

Oh I know, but she’s my only option for 6.3 cap iw, and I’m struggling because I haven’t played her in like 3 months 😔
    I really want a ghost. Num 1 desired champ.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

Jaded said:

Monke said:

Congrats man!

Oh I know, but she’s my only option for 6.3 cap iw, and I’m struggling because I haven’t played her in like 3 months 😔
    Oh, I never use ghost even with her 6* r2/5*r5 both awakened and I have ant man/hood as 6*. She just isn’t my type, also just snagged more sigs on the 6* version yesterday. I dislike the change on that fight, happy hunting.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Congrats. I’ll have 6.3 done soon-ish. I’m on 6.3.5 now, and I just wasted all my units and revives and pots on a failed V6 run, so it might take me some time to get back up to noraml
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Congrats. I’ll have 6.3 done soon-ish. I’m on 6.3.5 now, and I just wasted all my units and revives and pots on a failed V6 run, so it might take me some time to get back up to noraml

Managed to do quests 2 and 3 before tapping out as well

nice! Hope you get it soon. Btw. forgot to tag my 6.2 racer who is also a racer in the 6.3 race. @Faseeh

Oh I didn't even know you finished 6.2. Well congrats anyway!
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★

He means v6
    Crcrcrc said:

He means v6
    Oh lol. Yeah V6 is annoying if you don't have the right counters
  • awesome1werawesome1wer Posts: 101
    Nice I just did 6.1.2 and hated the ultron boss

Nice I just did 6.1.2 and hated the ultron boss

yeah he was a pain. I didn't have a counter so he was worse that Xbones
  • awesome1werawesome1wer Posts: 101
    My team is
    CMM
    Nick
    Mojo or Quake
    Colossus
    Aegon
    Will this team be good for the rest of act 6.1 and 6.2

My team is
    CMM
    Nick
    Mojo or Quake
    Colossus
    Aegon
    Will this team be good for the rest of act 6.1 and 6.2

100000000000000%
    Faseeh said:

nice! Hope you get it soon. Btw. forgot to tag my 6.2 racer who is also a racer in the 6.3 race. @Faseeh
    Congratzzz man . Im almost done with 6.3 too
    good luck!
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    What rank is your stark spidey? I’m trying to decide if I can do it with my rank 3 starky, if I should bring him to rank 4 or just kamikaze down the fight with the rest of my champions.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    Nice at 6.2.5 now, destructive feedback was the worse so far, tell me it get easier!!
    Wayntos said:

Nice at 6.2.5 now, destructive feedback was the worse so far, tell me it get easier!!

It is took around s month for that chap but I did 6.3 in a week
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Wayntos said:

mordo is very very annoying unless you have a good counter like void or quake, same goes for the champion unless you have sorcerer or another good mystic. 6.3 you really just need a good path clearer and a boss counter
    Will3808 said:

What rank is your stark spidey? I’m trying to decide if I can do it with my rank 3 starky, if I should bring him to rank 4 or just kamikaze down the fight with the rest of my champions.

I have him at r4. I didn’t boost so I reckon if you boost you can get him down
    edited February 2021

Wayntos said:

mordo is very very annoying unless you have a good counter like void or quake, same goes for the champion unless you have sorcerer or another good mystic. 6.3 you really just need a good path clearer and a boss counter
    Ye

Congrats!

Thanks and btw @Thicco_Mode you recently did 6.4 right? How bad was it and is my roster too thin? I only have 3 5/65s but I can take like 1 more in a few weeks. How many r5s did you have when you beat him?
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

Will3808 said:

I have him at r4. I didn’t boost so I reckon if you boost you can get him down
    How many hits did the fight end up being? Thanks for the answers, it’s really helpful.