**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking For An Alliance After AW Ends

Looking for a new alliance once AW season ends in a few days. IGN and Line are the same: jscott96

Comments

• Options
    NamorKavonNamorKavon Posts: 16
    Good afternoon mate, I'm recruiting for a Map 5 alliance, was wondering whether your focus was on AQ or AW/both? We only run casual war fyi.
  • Options
    jscott96jscott96 Posts: 6
    Sorry, should have listed that in the original post.

Looking for AW and AQ. I'm fine with an alliance that focuses mainly on AQ depending on the weekly score. For AW a G1/G2 would be nice.
  • Options
    JestuhJestuh Posts: 273 ★★★
    jscott96 said:

Looking for a new alliance once AW season ends in a few days. IGN and Line are the same: jscott96

Hey! We’re a 6/5/5 (with mods) aq focused ally with optional 2bg war. We typically place gold 2-3. Line is required. As is a decent sense of humor. For us, as long as you do your job and don’t cause drama you’re golden.

We typically put up 4500-4800 glory per week and are on target to crack 300 million this week and get those juicy map 7 crystals.

I tried to find you on line with jscott96 but nothing was showing up. But if you’re interested look me up on line (jester980) or in game as Jakles.

Only question I have is do you want map 5 or 6?

Cheers!
  • Options
    Colem2220Colem2220 Posts: 48
    looking for 6x5 players aq focused top 700 350+ silver 1 aw optional you can hit me up o. Line colem2220
  • Options
    CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429

• Options
    JaaibothaJaaibotha Posts: 140
    I wasn’t able to find you on Line. My ally runs Map 5 x 5 with Epic Modifiers for 4 days dropping one level on the last day depending on the selection. AW is 2 BG’s. Currently Gold 3 after running 1 BG for the previous seasons.
    Reach me on Line at Jaaibotha69 if interested.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    War G3 AQ 543 add -Riptide- in game
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Interested in semi-retirement? AQ 5/5/5 top 1200 rewards with minimal effort and early finishes. No wars at the moment and optional when we do war.
  • Options
    Sfzx37Sfzx37 Posts: 42
    Join 30 rejects aq as focused - line app sfz73
  • Options
    I just posted looking for a boss killer

AQ: 5x5 epic mod 278 million a week

AW: 2 bg wars

Line: Giantmetalhead
  • Options
    CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Gold 2/3 aiming for Gold 1/Plat 4
    Runs map 665 right now ending with 300 mill. Looking to boost up our team for next season.

Hit me up on lineid ctutchik
  • Options
    Hey! Send me as message if you want to join my alliance! Looking for a few players..We run map5×5. My line ID is princesspho3nix
  • Options

Line ID is huke_juke if you haven’t found a home yet
  • Options
    EgoSumLex21EgoSumLex21 Posts: 7
    We are looking. Mandatory 555 aq with gold 2 war. A few retirees need replaced, trying to push for gold 1. Line name is same as here.
  • Options
    AlreadAlread Posts: 7

I can't find your line, if your still looking add me on line alread
  • Options
    jscott96jscott96 Posts: 6
    Hi All,

Thanks for reaching out. I found a good home.