**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

COMPLETED ACT 6!!

The entirety of 6.4 was actually pretty fun, mostly cause I could cheese all the bosses, only that annihilus mini-boss caused some problems, other than that even the grandmaster took only like 200 units worth of revives so really happy! I chose cosmic from the T5CC selector since I already had like 10k fragments, and even tho I have 0 cosmic 6 stars I was hoping for someone good from the openings
Crystals:
Cavalier:Eh wasn't expecting too much anyway
5*: went for 2 featureds, disappointed since I got a sig 80 sentinel dupe and a new p2099, who I already had a six star. Forgot to ss
Nexus:
Went for invisible woman, since I already have killmonger as a 6*, but I don't enjoy playing her so she's just gonna benchwarm
6* featured: I had 25k shards so I went for one featured: I hoped so badly for a cosmic and hey! I got a cosmic! :') I'm fine
6* basic:
She was kind of a saving grace, but I'm not skilled enough to play her and I have human torch 6*R2, quake r5 and spidergwen r4, so she's probably just gonna sit at rank 1 for a while
The rewards were pretty underwhelming, but I'm hoping this just means I can get a 5* ghost after next month's EQ rewards and this was just to push the bad luck away.... But the grandmaster fight especially was really fun, 10/10 will do it again

Comments

• Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Congratz bro, and u will surely get a ghost.
    P.s. ghost is bad (not my line)
  • Dragfire1760Dragfire1760 Posts: 149

Congratz bro, and u will surely get a ghost.
    P.s. ghost is bad (not my line)

Tnx man, and yeah, ghost is bad
    Also, mole>mole>mole
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    Congratulations bro!
    May you show us your team for 6.4, which are mostly used champs & your mvp? 😊
    edited February 2021
    Halley said:

Congratulations bro!
    May you show us your team for 6.4, which are mostly used champs & your mvp? 😊

Oh yeah for sure man,
    For 6.4 I used sym supreme, quake, Nick fury, colossus and aegon. Sym supreme was 6* R1 and aegon is sig 160 4/55. Colossus was MVP for the boss, I took like atleast 20 hits per fight and he wouldn't die, definitely one of the best counters for the gm, aegon took literally the entire opportunistic path revive less except aarkus and and annihilus, who I used sym supreme for. Went into the GM fight and killed off fury, then the colossus started
    (This ss is after finishing the fight)
    Nick fury and quake were mostly for evade charges for aegon, since he's only 4/55 so I only intercepted and kept blocking to a minimum. The first phoenix fight is kind of slow, but after that all the fights are really quick. I even tried to use aegon for the grandmaster, but I died before dealing even 2% so I gave up on him
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Congratulations!
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Congo. She hulk is awesome
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Congrats!
    Thanks everyone!