**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Super excited about Buffed champs

I am super excited about the buff to Masacre, Angela, Hood and Civil Warrior. All of them are very cool champs and some tweeking they could be very good. I am SUPER EXCITED to see how they turn out. Plus I already have some of them ranked up. What does every one else think???????

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Justice for thum hood.
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 381 ★★★
    Yeah, can’t wait! Massacre was cool, I liked him already to be fair so it’ll be interesting
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Honestly I kinda wished they buffed the incinerate duration on massacre. Would've made him a lot more practical.

However I'm excited for him and Angela. Justice for hood.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Hood be nerfed. WTF is Kabam doing, nerfing or buffing?
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★

Honestly I kinda wished they buffed the incinerate duration on massacre. Would've made him a lot more practical.

However I'm excited for him and Angela. Justice for hood.

Ofc when they buff a champion I have as a 6* he's actually worse the better not to that to groot
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    It's really annoying to ignite Massacre's bat especailly in high level content. Hope they change that anadd some utility if it's an update.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★

It's really annoying to ignite Massacre's bat especailly in high level content. Hope they change that anadd some utility if it's an update.

They jack up the duration of the ignition charges and buffed his Crit rate as well. That should address your concern
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Lol, they're actually add more ability to Angela, excited nonetheless
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    As someone who’s first r4 5* was masacre, I seriously don’t see as to why he would need a buff of any sort. I’ll take some extra damage tho
  • darexydarexy Posts: 5
    i have duped angela and both massacre and hood...let's see magik once more from kabam
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Civil warrior! Yay! And also masacre.
  • LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 192 ★★
    I always wait to see how they play out before I say if they are good or not. I want to be hopeful, Hood does look a little worse on paper but we will see. Angela is looking strong. I hope that is true.