**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who must be my next rank-up?

The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I need to pick a good champ and unfortunately all seem good.
Don't know who will help me Cav too. Hope the community helps me decide. Haven't touched story after 5.2 . Have a generic gem in case someone can really benefit from it.
The first 6 options are candidates to rank 4.
The others option consists of champions lower than rank 3 ( Havok, Red Hulk, Human Torch and Elsa).

Who must be my next rank-up? 38 votes

Guardian
13%
Luke9523Des99SpideyFunkoodishika123DarkKnight646 5 votes
Magneto
39%
BrokenAssumedNameEtjamaNo_oneukDonDudu2809Sarvanga1_Icy000Param1988RDMNavenge_123AGENT_A7KKRoNX1Skygod69UOG5No_hay_banda 15 votes
Archangel (awakened)
28%
RookiieRockypantherxGunnesGlassbackChikelCharlie21540[Deleted User]Barani7daScarcity27LiteParamanona_77 11 votes
Hyperion (awakened)
15%
ILLUSION8BerjibsRenaxqqSaltE_Wenis69The_HoTUSergioAsecas 6 votes
Sentinel
0%
Professor X
0%
Others
2%
General Br3eze 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• SergioAsecasSergioAsecas Posts: 49
    Hyperion (awakened)
    It really depends other champs you have, i ll go with hyperion, he may help you in a lot of content, mr sinister 6.2.2 for example and for The future he isnt available as 6 star champ
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 341 ★★★
    Archangel (awakened)
    I think AA will still see you through the most content mate, I’m still
    Using him in act 7
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Magneto
    oh didn't see others ,go for torch then.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Guardian
    Magneto
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Guardian
    Rank who you enjoy using
    Guardian
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Archangel (awakened)
    AA. You really need him for all the nasty nodes you will see in the rest of Acts 5 & 6.
    Otherwise, Mags for the annoying robots
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    RDMN said:

Magneto will help you with some of the harder bosses from 5.2 to cav, like final act 5 ultron, both sentinel and ultron in 6.1.2 and 6.1.6 sentinel.

Other than that, aa, torch, havok and hyp are great for clearing lanes and few other bosses

Wouldn't EMP modification just kill him?
    I think ill wait for some more time.
    But I've got this feeling that Magneto would still be able to kill the Robots much good at rank 3.
    If not, please tell me.

I want someone who benefits from the rank 4, who could get damage, some fine utility maybe.
    From the above poll, I already had my head clashing between Guardian and Archangel.
    Both have damage and nice utility.

I just don't get myself to play Hyperion properly, so yeah, I probably think I wont rank him unless I play good with him. I thought Sentinel might votes, surprisingly, he got none as of now.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Archangel (awakened)

I think ill wait for some more time.
    But I've got this feeling that Magneto would still be able to kill the Robots much good at rank 3.
    If not, please tell me.

I want someone who benefits from the rank 4, who could get damage, some fine utility maybe.
    From the above poll, I already had my head clashing between Guardian and Archangel.
    Both have damage and nice utility.

I just don't get myself to play Hyperion properly, so yeah, I probably think I wont rank him unless I play good with him. I thought Sentinel might votes, surprisingly, he got none as of now.

AA has more utility than Guardian and so long as they're not bleed immune, he ends fights faster. Trust me, you won't regret taking him to r4. I got him before UC, awakened him and he was a solid part of my team throughout Act 5 and helped me get Cav a few days ago. You will encounter so many annoying nodes that needs to be shut down or it will get expensive real fast. AA does it like no other champion. You might decide not to take him to r5 but r4 is a must.
    Guys, I realised i have enough resources to Rank 2 of them. So I have already ranked up Guardian now, and he's doing great job already!
    Just half a t2a and 1 t1a and there goes the next rank 4!!!