**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Advise for newbie: rank ups etc.

Hey guys, I’m quite new to the game, almost 2 months playing and I would love some advice.

I’ve started to get a few 4* champs and I’m wondering if I should invest in taken a couple of them to rank 5 or if I should try to take as many of them to rank 4?

The top five are at rank 4 right now, the next 7 (from Daredevil to Star-Lord) are at rank 3, Ronin 2 and S. S. & Loki at 1.

I don’t have catalysts to take any of them to rank 5 and it will probably take me a while to get them. So what should I do?

Hope you guys can help me

Comments

• ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    It's good that you're asking questions, I made so many stupid mistakes when I started and you have already ranked up some meh tire champs. Aegon isn't worth ranking up unless he's duped and Star Lord is just a budget Aegon. Don't rank him up.
    Learn to Quake and shake, she will carry you all the way to Act 5.
    Magento, She Hulk, Sorcerer Supreme, Void, Mojo, Black Widow DO, Ronin if you can master him are the champions you should rank up. Don't waste resources on the rest.
    Pay attention to tire lists. They get a lot of flack but they're very helpful to a beginner. Check auntm.ai for what champions do, synergies, etc. Watch YouTube videos. This game is complex and trying to figure things out on your own is very costly.
    Void needs to be awakened and high sig level but he's still good unawakened. Mojo's sig makes him better too.
  • No_hay_bandaNo_hay_banda Posts: 15
    Chikel said:

It's good that you're asking questions, I made so many stupid mistakes when I started and you have already ranked up some meh tire champs. Aegon isn't worth ranking up unless he's duped and Star Lord is just a budget Aegon. Don't rank him up.
    Learn to Quake and shake, she will carry you all the way to Act 5.
    Magento, She Hulk, Sorcerer Supreme, Void, Mojo, Black Widow DO, Ronin if you can master him are the champions you should rank up. Don't waste resources on the rest.
    Pay attention to tire lists. They get a lot of flack but they're very helpful to a beginner. Check auntm.ai for what champions do, synergies, etc. Watch YouTube videos. This game is complex and trying to figure things out on your own is very costly.
    Void needs to be awakened and high sig level but he's still good unawakened. Mojo's sig makes him better too.

Thanks a lot!
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Seatin's tier lists are a good place to start to find out the champs that are good and those that aren't. People don't always 100% agree with them, but I think most people would agree that they're not far off. Like Chikel said, you've got Quake who is the best champ in the game, if you can master the 'quake and bake' technique. Look on YouTube for guides to help you with that.