**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I rank up void?

Tlyer102062006Tlyer102062006 Posts: 165
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I don’t have him awakened yet but I have a science gem and I can get him to sig 107 (including generics) this is my current science roster
Should I wait and try to get a better champ?

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I would actually use Red Guardian a bit and see how you like him too. If you like one overwhelmingly more than the other, that's the one you should invest your resources in. If you like them both, I would put a science AG into Void and only use Science sigs on him, but not generics
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

I would actually use Red Guardian a bit and see how you like him too. If you like one overwhelmingly more than the other, that's the one you should invest your resources in. If you like them both, I would put a science AG into Void and only use Science sigs on him, but not generics

I have both abs Void is far better. Incinerate immunity, heal and power reversal plus very good damage and a high health pool makes him one of the best champions in the game. Red Guardian is stressful to play unawakened. You can't block without losing charges, if you do then you have to dex a lot to get them back. Multi-hit specials are a bane to him.
    If you don't think Void deserves generic sig stones then I don't know who does.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

maybe the 5* aegon in his profile. i'm not saying void isn't good, because he is. I'm just saying they're both good, and if they like red guardian a lot better, rank him up over void
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

Chikel said:

maybe the 5* aegon in his profile. i'm not saying void isn't good, because he is. I'm just saying they're both good, and if they like red guardian a lot better, rank him up over void
    Yea, Aegon would be better with the sigs but considering his current roster, I think he's a bit far from the point where he will need Aegon. Investing in Void to do his thing is better in my opinion. Get him to sig 100 at least then stop spending generics on him.
    Mine is still sig 80 and he's my MVP for so many fights including ones I did not expect him to handle
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Without question. Void's incredible.
  • SergioAsecasSergioAsecas Posts: 49
    Void is a great champ but he really makes the difference in a High signature, i really like him, i think he deserves generic signature Stones, he will help you for sure, also isnt a bad defender if you re playing alliance war, nice counter to The usual miniboss of AQ human torch, im not used on Red Guardian so i wont say a word about him.
  • Tlyer102062006Tlyer102062006 Posts: 165
    edited February 2021
    @TheBair123 and @Chikel he Aegon is sig 200 already