**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Today's offer drop rates

FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★
Aren't these offers supposed to reveal drop rates according to Apple's TOS? I mean real drop rates not the joke there is now.

Comments

• FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 275 ★★★
    Holek96 said:

I have cosmic missing in my offer.... it’s the only one I am close to forming... is it a bug or kabam deliberately left out cosmic for me?

Same here. Cosmic is missing and it is the one I am closest to forming.
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    Same to me - no cosmic
  • NîcklešNîckleš Posts: 6
    I’m missing cosmic as well. Less than 10% away 🤔
  • RowfyatrainRowfyatrain Posts: 12
    Also missing cosmic
  • RowfyatrainRowfyatrain Posts: 12

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,134 ★★★★★
    Im missing cosmic t5cc offer
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    They forgot to add cosmic LOL
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★

why is Cosmic missing from my offer? just curious @Kabam Miike
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I think there is supposed to be droprates actually. Thats a good catch.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Fenico said:

Aren't these offers supposed to reveal drop rates according to Apple's TOS? I mean real drop rates not the joke there is now.

Well the drop rate is there since know u like to know with offer how much change it is to get the 10 and 25 procent ect. But unfortunately u hav a 100 procent to get the tier5 c of what you choose I’m still said bad offer
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 411 ★★★

They added cosmic for me
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    @zeezee57 I only after purchase noticed there no % stated.
    And from what I know, via Apple Rules, there supposed to be a percentage.
    otherwise, its an easy refund if not a lawsuit lol.
    no joking
  • VinodCherryVinodCherry Posts: 60
    Maxwell24 said:

They added cosmic for me

Maxwell24 said:

They added cosmic for me

Maxwell24 said:

They added cosmic for me

Are you on Android or IOS?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    No cosmic. Got a job opening for offer proofreading? If there’s an offer, there’s been an error lately.

Dr. Zola
  • Onurre2Onurre2 Posts: 173 ★★
    It's probably like getting a 6 star thanos from ggc. I don't think saying %100 t5cc is right or maybe even legal ?
  • JonnySnowJonnySnow Posts: 117
    Also missing cosmic😒
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Onurre2 said:

It's probably like getting a 6 star thanos from ggc. I don't think saying %100 t5cc is right or maybe even legal ?

It is though. You are 100% guaranteed to get T5CC frags for the class that you choose.

Does it seem unfair because there's a chance to get more or less of that item? Sure. Is it completely legal? Yes.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I am not defending Kabam...just want to make that clear....but the drop rate they are showing is the same as they show with gold crystals. It doesn't tell you the percentage of getting each amount...it just says 100% gold. It could be that is good enough for Apple's policies.
    ItsDamien said:

Onurre2 said:

It is though. You are 100% guaranteed to get T5CC frags for the class that you choose.

Does it seem unfair because there's a chance to get more or less of that item? Sure. Is it completely legal? Yes.
    Thanks for the clarification. Are you a lawyer or in this sector, asking just out of curiosity :)
  • SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230
    edited February 2021
    Onurre2 said:

ItsDamien said:

Onurre2 said:

Thanks for the clarification. Are you a lawyer or in this sector, asking just out of curiosity :)
    Lmao and he’s not even right with his gibberish. It’s Apple’s policy that the percentage of EACH POTENTIAL DROP be denoted individually and clear to the purchaser.
  • Hit_me_TwiceHit_me_Twice Posts: 36
    Got 7% for Mutant !
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Onurre2 said:

ItsDamien said:

Onurre2 said:

Nope not a lawyer, but I've been following the lootbox laws and regulations for years now. It's a part of Compliance Testing that QA testers will do (and that's my main job).
    ItsDamien said:

Onurre2 said:

ItsDamien said:

Onurre2 said:

Nope not a lawyer, but I've been following the lootbox laws and regulations for years now. It's a part of Compliance Testing that QA testers will do (and that's my main job).
    Great job to have these days, thanks for the info again.