**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Falcon Lock On Bug

I was taking Incinerate and Poison damage on hazard shift node in AW while lock on was up? I thought he was suppose to counter this? I was fighting Modok mini boss on boss island.

Comments

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Modok's Flux grants him increased Ability Accuracy. Falcon only reduces DAA by 100%.
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    Had that happen and fighting HB on the linked buffet/power struggle(I think lol) Falcon was actually doing crits for 0 for some reason
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    Had that happen and fighting HB on the linked buffet/power struggle(I think lol) Falcon was actually doing crits for 0 for some reason
  • Rajiv84Rajiv84 Posts: 22
    I put up another thread regarding this didn’t know there was one already on
    He fails at everything in alliance war hazard shift node magik limbo everything he is failing
    Have given so many kills due to his lock on bug reported to kabam with no avail

Modok's Flux grants him increased Ability Accuracy. Falcon only reduces DAA by 100%.

How did I take damage from bio hazard node 36 and trigger majik limbo??
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra is there a problem we should know about ??can you guys respond please