**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Catalyst Bundle 5% to 25%

Hello, since this bundle is a cash investment could you tell me if the chances to receive 25% T5cc is the same as 5%? @Kabam Miike

Comments

• AanthoAantho Posts: 159
    edited February 2021
    Paying so much just To have a chance is a very bad idea. I would be so disapointed to pay and only have 5%!
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I imagine you won’t be getting an answer to this until after the offer is gone, although they absolutely should’ve included drop rates.
    I will say I got 25% from mine, though I only actually needed 5% to get thronebreaker lol.
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    I got 12% and an alliance mate got 5%.

If you buy it expect 5%. I bought it only because i was 6% away from my first catalyst.
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    I bought it and if it was stating info like this:

5% = 97.5% chance
    10% = 1.5% chance
    25% = 1% chance

Chances id won't buy it...
    Me like many others, so damn desperate to form the first T5C to go Throne Breaker
    that no wonder many buy those deals...
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Kabam have openly broken Apple and Google’s rules by not publishing the drop rates. It’s mandatory, not optional.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Kabam have openly broken Apple and Google’s rules by not publishing the drop rates. It’s mandatory, not optional.

They did post drop rates. Just not how people wanted them to.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★

Here's apples rules. States per item. There's only one item, T5cc frags, in the crystal. Therefore 100% drop rate. They are required to tell us the % for each type. If they are like champ crystals, it's probably equal chance of each amount.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

Here's apples rules. States per item. There's only one item, T5cc frags, in the crystal. Therefore 100% drop rate. They are required to tell us the % for each type. If they are like champ crystals, it's probably equal chance of each amount.
    That’s following it to the letter, not the spirit of stopping loot box gambling and encouraging transparency. I really hope apple sees stuff like this and update their regulations to cover slightly grey areas like this.

Also do you really think there’s an equal chance for every percentage? It’ll likely be a very small chance for 25%
    Not sure how it's grey. How many types of items are in the T5cc fragment crystal? If you say that each different % is a "type," of item, then you have to say when we buy offers containing 5 or 6* crystals each champ is a different item.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

That’s following it to the letter, not the spirit of stopping loot box gambling and encouraging transparency. I really hope apple sees stuff like this and update their regulations to cover slightly grey areas like this.

Also do you really think there’s an equal chance for every percentage? It’ll likely be a very small chance for 25%
    Not sure how it's grey. How many types of items are in the T5cc fragment crystal? If you say that each different % is a "type," of item, then you have to say when we buy offers containing 5 or 6* crystals each champ is a different item.
    I’m saying the word item is too vague. I think it should be updated to reflect the reality of the loot box situation where there are times when a company can get away with saying 100% for an item, when there could be a situation where it’s 1% chance for 45000 frags of a t5cc and 99% for 100 frags.

Sure, kabam should go ahead and put another line saying all champions have equal chance. Not sure why you’re saying it like a gotcha, I’d encourage that too.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

With respect to champs crystal, I recalled player base thinks the drops rates are different but the mods insists that every champ has equal chance.

Is it the same then for the T5CC?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Key term is “item.” Check in on the other thread discussing the T5c offer for a little more discussion.

Dr. Zola
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★

With respect to champs crystal, I recalled player base thinks the drops rates are different but the mods insists that every champ has equal chance.

Is it the same then for the T5CC?
    This is a fair question. Buying a single rarity champ crystal straight up has to my recollection always carried the “equal chance at all outcomes” label.

The “at least...and up to” language doesn’t carry the usual “rare chance” qualifier often seen in crystals with different rarities.

Clarification would be appreciated.

Dr. Zola
  • CoMinowCoMinow Posts: 294
    Easier to complain to Apple.. better chance of them forcing transparency from developers than from a few customers. If You want a refund Apple will see the varying prizes of having different values assigned to them and refund your purchase.

Best to just complain about Kabam to Apple if you’re unhappy with the product as they never listen to us directly. Complaints have less repercussions than refunds, and a better chance of forcing actual change through action.