**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Somewhere Over The Bifröst

Comments

• TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    Well. Honestly I didn't understand at all ...in short I want to know is there any restrictions on buying items from store ( whatever it's name)
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

Well. Honestly I didn't understand at all ...in short I want to know is there any restrictions on buying items from store ( whatever it's name)

Caskets and the only restriction to buying them is how much uru you farm.
  • BraderSawBraderSaw Posts: 76
    Sounds good thanks for giving information
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 799 ★★★★
    How many fights are there in each tier?

Are the champs you face always the same?
  • I still didn't understand what is the rewards of VALHALLA VICTORIES daily solo event
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 362 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    I wonder one thing ;
    Can we get the rewards in casket 9 several times ?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Elwind said:

I wonder one thing ;

Yea I think so.
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    Elwind said:

I wonder one thing ;

From my understanding, no. You can get the quest rewards multiple times by running that specific quest, but the caskets you purchase only once with Uru and then it unlocks the next tier of quest.
  • YimiGotayYimiGotay Posts: 100
    I'm very slow to calculate so I'm only interested in T5C, how many fragments will I get until the end of the event?
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    zuffy said:

Is the quest tier 10 t5c frag crystal 2%, 5% or 10%?

Looks fun but this is the one I'm really interested to know.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Bought casket but still at tier 1
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Did the steps as well to buy the caskets 1-5 and still showing I’m starting at Tier1

@Kabam Miike @kabam boo
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Sorry about that. We're on it!
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    Pintzz said:

Did the steps as well to buy the caskets 1-5 and still showing I’m starting at Tier1

@Kabam Miike @kabam boo

Same. I've restarted several times too
  • SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★
    Just wasted my first feather doing tier 1, prior to realising there was a glitch. D'oh! This means I've missed out on better rewards and Uru.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 792 ★★★★
    Yeah, me too..... Really hope we will get a new feather
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 558 ★★★
    I bought casket 5 first, does it that mean am screwed? Then went back to check and it was still in tier 1 and then bought caskets 1-4 and still shows tier 1.
    What next? Do I have to purchase the caskets in order of 1->5?
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    rcm2017 said:

I bought casket 5 first, does it that mean am screwed? Then went back to check and it was still in tier 1 and then bought caskets 1-4 and still shows tier 1.
    What next? Do I have to purchase the caskets in order of 1->5?

no your fine it's just bugged

• Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Posts: 163

I’m a little confused I thought we were going to be able to enjoy teir 6 next if we bought casket to ancient Winters 1-5
  • RodeRikRodeRik Posts: 3
    I bought all 5 but stil started at level 1 quest, nowhere to choose

• RodeRikRodeRik Posts: 3

• benshbbenshb Posts: 792 ★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

We're definitely looking into this. For those of you Uncollected and higher, please feel free to hang on to your Feathers for now until we can provide you with an update here. Thank you for your cooperation!

Unfortunately it's a bit late for that 🥺
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    i have Tier 5 and Tier 6 as options
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 558 ★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

We're definitely looking into this. For those of you Uncollected and higher, please feel free to hang on to your Feathers for now until we can provide you with an update here. Thank you for your cooperation!

Is the order 1-5 required or no? Coz I bought casket 5 first.