**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No update?

SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
edited March 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
cant see the update on the ios store but hearing people have it, should i re download?
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    They might have pulled it as some are getting a weird notification bug
  • CrasyduckCrasyduck Posts: 143 ★★
    Yeah, I don't see MCOC appearing in my Google Play Store
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    it showed up for me
  • FireantFireant Posts: 36
    Crasyduck said:

Yeah, I don't see MCOC appearing in my Google Play Store

Neither do I, is my device no longer compatible? I recently bought it and don't think it would be but not sure.
  • FireantFireant Posts: 36
    I am also on an android with google play
  • The Device Specs in Google Store must have already been changed even before the new Update came out. Like maybe a couple days ago, as there were reports by a couple ppl that were just trying to re-download it (or search for it) that were no longer able to even see it in Store anymore already at that time because of no longer being compatible.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Anyways have we gotten any Official info from Kabam yet on if this was due to some Error and will return soon, or did they just cut compatibility for a huge chunk of devices and haven't told us yet?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Yes please. Last night, I almost got a heart attack since it told me that my device was not compatible anymore but for some reason, when I searched it from the google link, I managed to download it. It does seem the specs requirement has been updated and this could be my last month :'(. MCOC Lite would be appreciated or as requested before, the graphics customisation option.
    edited March 2021
    God damn the forum feels so buggy atm.

Yeah stuff is taking forever to post and it's having a really hard time excepting Photos...
  • satvik17satvik17 Posts: 76

Can we get an Mcoc Lite? You know like a Stripped Down Version that doesn't have as much Flashy Fancy Stuff and focuses solely on the game be operational on a wider range of Devices?

That a good average Android, the graphics of the champs will be moderate and game can run faster with low graphics
    https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052392992-Device-Compatibility
    Couldn't get the Snapshot to load so I just pasted the Link here, so if there's no issue going on and there's new Requirements.

This would mean they Jumped from OS 6 as a Minimum Requirement in January to OS 9 as a Minimum Requirement in February for Android Devices, and haven't bothered to tell us yet, because my Phone is OS 7 and my Tablet is OS 8 with the App Store saying it's compatible with Neither... 😐😓

If this isn't an Error, how do you Jump 3 OS Versions in 1 Month!?

https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052392992-Device-Compatibility
    Couldn't get the Snapshot to load so I just pasted the Link here, so if there's no issue going on and there's new Requirements.

This would mean they Jumped from OS 6 as a Minimum Requirement in January to OS 9 as a Minimum Requirement in February for Android Devices, and haven't bothered to tell us yet, because my Phone is OS 7 and my Tablet is OS 8 with the App Store saying it's compatible with Neither... 😐😓

That's a bit excessive.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

Still showing OS 6 only in the link..
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★

Yeah stuff is taking forever to post and it's having a really hard time excepting Photos...
    Seems like image posting is an issue now.
  • I'm sorry this occured please take the time to fill out the below template to make sure we have all the information needed to investigate

Device and Version: (Example, iPhone 7) Be sure to include make and model of the device you are playing on when experiencing the issue.

Device Operating System: (Example, iOS 11) You can find out the operating system on an iPhone by going to Settings, then General and scrolling down to “Version.” You can find the operating system version on Android by going to Apps, then Settings and “About Device.”

Mobile Carrier: (Example AT&T) If your device uses cellular data, please include information about your data provider.

Game Version Installed: To check which version of the game you have installed, go to the App Store or Play Store and confirm that you have the latest version installed which will show you the number. (Example, 17.1.5).

Still showing OS 6 only in the link..
    Yeah it hasn't been updated yet, my point is this says the last Big Monthly Update (January) Required OS 6 or Higher. Now February's Big Monthly Update apparently isn't available on OS 8, because my current Tablet is on OS 8 and can't download the February Update.

Game Version Installed: To check which version of the game you have installed, go to the App Store or Play Store and confirm that you have the latest version installed which will show you the number. (Example, 17.1.5).

Some of us don't even see the App in the Play Store anymore... You have to go through your Device's Storage, find the App, then use the App Details Tab to find all the info...
  • AjaxiferAjaxifer Posts: 9
    I can't see the game on play store as well and update as well.

LG K10
    Android 6
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

I'm sorry this occured please take the time to fill out the below template to make sure we have all the information needed to investigate

Device and Version: (Example, iPhone 7) Be sure to include make and model of the device you are playing on when experiencing the issue.

Device Operating System: (Example, iOS 11) You can find out the operating system on an iPhone by going to Settings, then General and scrolling down to “Version.” You can find the operating system version on Android by going to Apps, then Settings and “About Device.”

Mobile Carrier: (Example AT&T) If your device uses cellular data, please include information about your data provider.

As usual. Please fill the form and fall in line.

I know kabam is working hard to keep the game up and running, and to bring in new content every month. Kudos to the team on that. But at the same time, the operational part needs some improvement.

The game is excellent, but the team handing the customer platform needs improvement. They can do better i believe, but the management must put in the time for improvement.

Along with improvement, we'd appreciate more transparency in approach towards the game and community. The ghost nerf/change is really annoying people. If any change is made, even a one line in the log would help people a lot. But transparency is a must to keep the trust of the player base.
  • aab317aab317 Posts: 1
    I think the issue actually began sometime last week. I noticed I could no longer purchase items in game using my Google balance and then couldn't find the app in the Google Play Store. Assumed the new update this week would fix the issue.
    Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab E
    Operating System: OS 8.1.0
    Game Version: 30.0.0

I'm sorry this occured please take the time to fill out the below template to make sure we have all the information needed to investigate

Device and Version: RCA 10 Viking Pro Tablet

Device Operating System: Android 8.1 (Go Edition)

Mobile Carrier: AT&T (No Cellular Data)

Cellular or WiFi: WiFi

Game Version Installed: 30.0.0 (Latest Version Before the Incompatible Monthly Update)
  • SubhuSubhu Posts: 5
    Kabam Valiant said:

Device Name & version: Nokia 1, TA-1066
    Device operating System: Android 10(Go Edition)
    Mobile carrier:Jio India(cellular)
    Cellular Or WiFi: Cellular
    Game version installed:1106890
  • spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 261 ★★
    Device and Version: Samsung, SM-S320VL

Device Operating System: 6.0.1 Android

Mobile Carrier: StraightTalk Wireless

Cellular or wifi?: Both

Game Version Installed: 30.0.0

There's a good chance that I no longer meet the minimum requirements, but the device has run 30.0.0, albeit a little hiccuppy at times, and you guys usually give a months or so heads up if we're going to face obolescence on devices for support.

Device and Version: Samsung, SM-S320VL

Mobile Carrier: StraightTalk Wireless

Cellular or wifi?: Both

There's a good chance that I no longer meet the minimum requirements, but the device has run 30.0.0, albeit a little hiccuppy at times, and you guys usually give a months or so heads up if we're going to face obolescence on devices for support.

I think it's more likely an Error than anything to do with our Devices, there are even people with OS 10 Android Devices showing it's not compatible (for reference OS 11 is the latest Android Version...)
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    In a follow-up from my post a couple of days ago, the update did finally show up in the store. I don't know why it took longer but hey better late than never!
  • spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 261 ★★
    It now forces me to an "You must update this app" screen, and since it says my device is no longer supported, I can't download the update.
  • Damion247_Damion247_ Posts: 1
    Device and Version: Samsung, SM-S327VL

Mobile Carrier: StraightTalk Wireless (Verizon)

Cellular or wifi?: cell only

A leadtime on how long this may continue would be appreciated. I lead two alliances and have a responsibility to my teammates.