**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hood Changes - Discussion [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

It effectively cut the hit count on ws in half from what I am seeing so far

Before:

After: with sub optimal game play most likely

Done with a 6* r1 sig 20 hood

ok now do the second fight and it's like 700
    Actually cap marvel was 210, and jugs was 289 (but I let a stack of 60 expire on him 😅)

Also I was able to keep juggs from going unstoppable reasonably well. Nothing like before but not terrible either
    How much time did it take?
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★

Texas_11 said:

Snizzbar said:

Texas_11 said:

Can I ask if anyone complaining has actually seen this buff / nerf? No.

Yes.. his losing fate seal.. I understand that.. there's a reason they've removed it. How can you complain before you've seen something. Wait until the buff comes out. Then kick and scream about it.

But hey, go ahead and keep pushing that disagree button to anyone who actually wants to see the buff before judging it. If it's a s*** buff, I'll be on here complaining.. until then. I want to see him before I pass judgement.

11 dislikes is my record so far.. bring it on boys, I'm waiting..

In the 🥪 I love to eat, there is a little ingredient A I like, but not many care for it. Now the shop says, they will change it, add much more value and other delicious items but will hence cease giving ingredient A.

Should I bother to taste what the new recipe is like since the only reason I want to eat that is it has a little ingredient A?
    LOL. I’m not a fan of this example.

It’s like going to get your sandwich and they say hey I know your sandwich you like the crunchy peanut butter and jelly one. We upgraded from store bought Jam to making our own, it’s healthier for you and it’s homemade and it allows us to sell more sandwiches to the health minded couple. If we continue to sell store bought jam, we would lose a lot of health conscious customers.

After that it’s your choice to buy the sandwich or not. Who knows it may taste great.
    At the moment Hood is a PB&J sandwich. What they're doing is taking the jam out and putting pastrami in. Which, by itself, would make a very nice sandwich. Just not with peanut butter, and not after I've had PB&J every day for four years, am very happy with, I SPECIFICALLY WANTED a PB&J sandwich, and no one asked me if I wanted pastrami - they just decided to change it anyway.
    No way.

Texas_11 said:

Snizzbar said:

Texas_11 said:

Can I ask if anyone complaining has actually seen this buff / nerf? No.

Yes.. his losing fate seal.. I understand that.. there's a reason they've removed it. How can you complain before you've seen something. Wait until the buff comes out. Then kick and scream about it.

But hey, go ahead and keep pushing that disagree button to anyone who actually wants to see the buff before judging it. If it's a s*** buff, I'll be on here complaining.. until then. I want to see him before I pass judgement.

11 dislikes is my record so far.. bring it on boys, I'm waiting..

In the 🥪 I love to eat, there is a little ingredient A I like, but not many care for it. Now the shop says, they will change it, add much more value and other delicious items but will hence cease giving ingredient A.

Should I bother to taste what the new recipe is like since the only reason I want to eat that is it has a little ingredient A?
    LOL. I’m not a fan of this example.

It’s like going to get your sandwich and they say hey I know your sandwich you like the crunchy peanut butter and jelly one. We upgraded from store bought Jam to making our own, it’s healthier for you and it’s homemade and it allows us to sell more sandwiches to the health minded couple. If we continue to sell store bought jam, we would lose a lot of health conscious customers.

After that it’s your choice to buy the sandwich or not. Who knows it may taste great.
    At the moment Hood is a PB&J sandwich. What they're doing is taking the jam out and putting pastrami in. Which, by itself, would make a very nice sandwich. Just not with peanut butter, and not after I've had PB&J every day for four years, am very happy with, I SPECIFICALLY WANTED a PB&J sandwich, and no one asked me if I wanted pastrami - they just decided to change it anyway.
    No way LOL.
    No no, he hit it right on the nail.
    We will see tomorrow. Keep in mind everyone has a side and just because you are one fence or the other doesn’t mean it’s right , this goes for myself as well. We are just trying to convince each other that we are right , but we can’t seem to agree on anything, without establishing some mutual agreement we will do in circles.
    Even if he has decent damage, he's lost his uniquity as an underrated but killer buff controller and now he'd be an alright damage dealer among an expanding sea of them.

Sure he could be a great damage dealer, but what you don't seem to get it that people know he's worse because he doesn't have what made him so good anymore, no amount of damage can replace utility.
    I knew it
  • AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★
    I noticed two good things, now he steals health from each critical hit due to staggers, before he could get power from 2 specials if he nullifies some buffs with fateseal to gains back some power with mystic dispersion mastery but right now when you throw you special attack 2 while invisible each hit has % chance to steal opponents power even without mystic dispersion only with signature ability
    before with signature ability he could steal opponents power only from combo hits
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    KRoNX1 said:

Crcrcrc said:

It effectively cut the hit count on ws in half from what I am seeing so far

Before:

After: with sub optimal game play most likely

Done with a 6* r1 sig 20 hood

ok now do the second fight and it's like 700
    Actually cap marvel was 210, and jugs was 289 (but I let a stack of 60 expire on him 😅)

Also I was able to keep juggs from going unstoppable reasonably well. Nothing like before but not terrible either
    How much time did it take?
    I did not time it. In general I don’t normally do a timer. I’ll have to see if I can do one. It didn’t feel overly long
    Raichu626 said:

Agresssor said:

Why are you so worried about the hood, you'd better worry about those champions who have 1-2 lines in their abilities which people use once a year, especially since this is their game, they will do anything they want

This is an incredibly stupid take. If they wanna do whatever they want with that game, they can do so without me. And likely without many other players, whose time, money and effort they're just so casually invalidating with this kind of change
    if times like this come i will leave with you
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I think Hood's regen is bugged, not sure though since he just keeps regening when I refresh the stagger. Also started the fight with 0 bullet in arena, I fired a sp2 and it went to -2 which was weird. Still need to understand this guy better I guess.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Thank you for all the feedback and comments above. Please know that we are collecting and digesting all this information presently, so please bear with us. We will be in touch again once our team has had ample time to discuss your feedback surrounding this change. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding at this time.

hey a response
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Thank you for all the feedback and comments above. Please know that we are collecting and digesting all this information presently, so please bear with us. We will be in touch again once our team has had ample time to discuss your feedback surrounding this change. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding at this time.

Bit late o the party but hopefully good thing will come out of those "discussion"
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

LET'S GO A RESPONSE! Thanks Boo.

Agresssor said:

Why are you so worried about the hood, you'd better worry about those champions who have 1-2 lines in their abilities which people use once a year, especially since this is their game, they will do anything they want

You mean like Ronan? Ok maybe it’s more like 4+ quests a year but those 4 times I bring him out he does a damn good job.
    Now let’s imagine that Kabam remove his stun lock but let him have a huge burst damage on SP2?
    That would mean I’d stop using him for what I’d originally use him for and likely wouldn’t bother using him at all because. That’s. Not. Why. I. Ranked. him. Up.
    Why is it so hard to grasp that people want their champions utility kept intact.
    In this case, then they will not buff anyone at all and leave everything as it is and everyone will be happy
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Texas_11 said:
    Thats quite impressive...but i still say fate seal should have been kept. But yeah, i guess he can be a great boss killer now and an ok buff control. At least for 1 fight...