**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Immortal Abomination is undermining all the positive changes in War

2»

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Guardian is a noodle?

Did you hit your head or something

Guardian is many things and a noodle isn't one of them.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    be done with War. then you will be free of such worries.
  • Options
    pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,818 Guardian
    edited March 2021

Not in some nonsense like ROL, nobody cares about that. Show it in tier 1 war

lol whut. Now i got to call that ignorant. Power snack domino, emp mod. Any champ that is not L/XL you drop two sp1 one sp2 they are dead.
    EDIT: I also shared some posts taking an r3 apoc on stunning reflection with a guardian and no dex no parry. 300k health and i lost~35% health at the end with an r5.
  • Options

Yeah he’s broken, this entire fight fit in gif and wouldn’t require using pots afterwards! It took 9 hits, smh Kabam we need real defenders. /s

oh wow. DO that when he doesnt have suicides.....
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

lol whut. Now i got to call that ignorant. Power snack domino, emp mod. Any champ that is not L/XL you drop two sp1 one sp2 they are dead.
    EDIT: I also shared some posts taking an r3 apoc on stunning reflection with a guardian and no dex no parry. 300k health and i lost~35% health at the end with an r5.
    ya maybe i'm just biased cause i hate him, had a very traumatic experience using him against rage stubborn HB *shiver*
  • Options

ya maybe i'm just biased cause i hate him, had a very traumatic experience using him against rage stubborn HB *shiver*
    yeah that one is a no bueno....
  • Options

ya my 5 hit combos were doing around 1k total, good times
  • Options

yeah lol. My officers r3 still pulls kills.
  • Options

yeah lol. My officers r3 still pulls kills.
    ya my r3 HB got a kill this past war, saved our season (all credit to me obviously)
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Yeah he’s broken, this entire fight fit in gif and wouldn’t require using pots afterwards! It took 9 hits, smh Kabam we need real defenders. /s

oh wow. DO that when he doesnt have suicides.....
    It didn’t fit in a gif, took like 40 seconds. Had to upload it. Thanks for playing.
    https://youtu.be/0-fgR62E2jg

*suicides didn’t have any effect on the outcome of the gif, well aside from causing him to do more damage to me.