**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are 1 Stars good

Hey there champions,

I need your help with something I've got some 1 star champions however I don't if I should Keep them or sell them please let me know your suggestions

Many Thanks

Comments

• Options
    RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Keep them. Nothing good comes from selling ANY champ
  • Options
    GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    I keep the around for a little while, to level and rank for a few extra points during Summoner Advancement, then sell them, but that's 'cause my Alliance is weak and barely make cut off sometimes
  • Options
    Olred007Olred007 Posts: 34
    Keep them, you get iso for nothing.
  • Options
    SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    They are worth nothing after a certain time.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,774 ★★★★★
    ForumGuy wrote: »
    If you still have wolverine and spiderman as 1*s, keep em they're rare if you sold them like a dummy back then.(I did, lol)

Include Iron Man to the other 2.
  • Options
    xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    Do whatever you wanna do, just recognize that if you are going for a super high overall pi, some 1* you can never get again, once you become Uncollected, 1* no more in daily crystals

I myself sell 1-3* all the time, I'm no worse for the wear
  • Options
    FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    Sell them they have no value.
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Maybe they have no value, but whatever you get selling them have no value too.
    You can get t1 ISO everywhere and more.

As some guys have said before, some 1*s just could be pulled when you start the account. If you sell them it's forever.

You can use them building your streak for T4B arenas and like.

Don't sell them if you ask me.
  • Options
    GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    "You can use them building your streak for T4B arenas and like."
    How does that help you? Do you get weaker opponents by doing that?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I don't see any harm in keeping them. I use mine for Sandbagging the Cat Arena. Other than that, they're collectible.
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    GQuantao wrote: »
    You can survive for the 10 - 15 series sandbagging (using 2 x 3* maxedup + 1 x 1*). It's just part of the full recipe to build an infinite streak.
  • Options
    NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    I soloed LoL Maestro, tru story 10000% legit
  • Options
    NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    NormanBJJ wrote: »
    I soloed LoL Maestro, tru story 10000% legit

With a 1 star that is
  • Options
    @NormanBJJ i gOt 5 sTaR dUpE sTaR lOrD aNd 8000 UnItS fRoM a ChEsT iN aCt 1 aNd 1 sHoT mAeStRo hEhE
  • Options
    Update: I WAS JUST BAN?!?!?!?!?
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    Olred007 wrote: »
    Keep them, you get iso for nothing.

I used to sell them, as they can't be awakened, so you don't get any more for duping than for selling them. Then I realised it was more time-efficient just to ignore them and let the dupes 'sell' them for me; and also I could just use them occasionally as sacrificial lambs in the catalyst arenas.

Although, as has been pointed out, you can rank them up for a few points in the rank up daily quest, then sell them and do the same next time around.
  • Options
    KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    GQuantao wrote: »

Yes, I use my 1*s in rounds 9-14 of t4b. Two maxed 3* and a 1* and usually my matches are pretty even. At the worst I'll fight a 3k with a 2k.

You can't dupe a 1* either so for selling them u get the exact same stuff as u would if u pulled a duplicate from a daily. Sell or don't sell? Depends on how bad u need the iso. You don't get much
  • Options
    Hi
  • Options
    I like this game
  • Options
  • Options
    Hey there champions
    Thanks for your suggestion they really help the one 1*'s I have are Vision, Spider-Man, Colossus, Gamora, Hulk, Iron Man, Black Panther and Scarlet Witch.

I already have a 2* for Hulk, Black Panther, Iron Man & Colossus so do you think I should sell those 1 stars or keep them?
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Keep em raise em and use them in the cat arena. They will pay off in cats.
  • Options
    Quests I mean
  • Options
    Also try to keep as close as possible or under the recommended team rating even if it means just 1 or 2 one stars. I take colossus alone often. Don't bleed.
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    I say just keep your 1*s for Summoner Trials. Easy to Max and good for the just in case I need to have a lot of champs for Sunday Crystal thing for arenas!
  • Options
    Don't sell champs. One stars are useful to get cats. 2 stars once at 99 become 3 star shard machines max 3s become 4 star shard machines...
  • Options
    And I have gotten t3s using 1 stars so...yeah keep em.
  • Options
    How do they become crystal shard machines?