**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Total Valentine Cards we can get and where

So we need to gift 32 Valentine Cards to get all the milestones of Gifting. Here is where we can get them

Inbox - 1
Side Quest - 15
Romance Calendar - 3
Romance Arena Week 1 - 3
Romance Arena Week 2 - 3
Romance Arena Week 3 - 3
Romance Arena Week 4 - 3

Can't find the 32nd Card myself....please post in the comments if anyone has found it, thanks

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    How do we get one in our Inbox? Never saw it thus far.
  • satvik17satvik17 Posts: 76

Is there one in Solo Objectives then? I don't remember where i got the first one, just saw that i had one when i tried to gift.
    satvik17 said:

Is there one in Solo Objectives then? I don't remember where i got the first one, just saw that i had one when i tried to gift.
    Could be the Arena Objectives.
    No, strange.
    Do we have arena objectives? I haven't played arena yet anyway
  • Pro2004_Pro2004_ Posts: 15
    satvik17 said:

What did u get from valentine's card?? or is it just for show off?? i think there might be a crystal in form of valentine's card?? Can u see it in the crystal tab??

satvik17 said:

Do we have arena objectives? I haven't played arena yet anyway

I was thinking of the Solo Arena Event but there are none in that, just the Arena Milestones. I'm curious now. Not sure how some have them and some don't.
    If I'm correct, the Calendar refreshes each week. So 9 will come from that.
    Pro2004_ said:

satvik17 said:

What did u get from valentine's card?? or is it just for show off?? i think there might be a crystal in form of valentine's card?? Can u see it in the crystal tab??

Each Valentine Card gives Shattered Heart Crystal shards, either 100 or 300 or 500...but then you can't use them yourselves, they convert to crystals to those who gift you, so if you wanna open them, someone has to gift you

But the total Cards we get is 32, as per the Gifting Milestones
    satvik17 said:

I'm not sure then. I'm lost. Unless we can Gift past the Milestones. I'm still curious how some have them and some don't.

satvik17 said:

I'm not sure then. I'm lost. Unless we can Gift past the Milestones. I'm still curious how some have them and some don't.
    I have done all my Solo objectives except for 1, so maybe there was one card in them as well that i haven't had noticed
    satvik17 said:

Pro2004_ said:

satvik17 said:

Each Valentine Card gives Shattered Heart Crystal shards, either 100 or 300 or 500...but then you can't use them yourselves, they convert to crystals to those who gift you, so if you wanna open them, someone has to gift you
    So i would need a trustworthy friend.. but i dont hv anyone who is that trustworthy.. So if u (@satvik17)can, then can we become friends in-game!! So that i would be able to gift the same amount of cards as u would give it to me!!

In-game Name = Pro2004!! Profile- 5* Maxed out Doom and 5* Maxed out Cap Marvel!!

Again its totally your choice.. no one is forcing u.. and if it is against TOS then i am sorry for that.. I will then delete the comment
    Pro2004_ said:

satvik17 said:

Pro2004_ said:

satvik17 said:

So i would need a trustworthy friend.. but i dont hv anyone who is that trustworthy.. So if u (@satvik17)can, then can we become friends in-game!! So that i would be able to gift the same amount of cards as u would give it to me!!

In-game Name = Pro2004!! Profile- 5* Maxed out Doom and 5* Maxed out Cap Marvel!!

Again its totally your choice.. no one is forcing u.. and if it is against TOS then i am sorry for that.. I will then delete the comment
    Thanks for the offer, I'm very much pleased but i have my ally mates who have already gifted me, so i won't be able to gift you back 32 because i need to repay them first.

But I'm always upto being a Friend
    satvik17 said:

Pro2004_ said:

satvik17 said:

Pro2004_ said:

satvik17 said:

Thanks for the offer, I'm very much pleased but i have my ally mates who have already gifted me, so i won't be able to gift you back 32 because i need to repay them first.

But I'm always upto being a Friend
    Ya i am not asking for all the 32 cards.. it can be 10 also.. but i would and also u would be able to gift after the third week of love is a battlerealm!!So if u can just send me a friend request... and for your info, i am an Indian also!!😀
    I will accept it after around 13-14 hours
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    satvik17 said:

Could be a gift from alliance mate.

satvik17 said:

Could be a gift from alliance mate.
    A gift from alliance doesn't come under the cards i have...they count as crystals and they show up in the Crystals menu. We can't open the Cards ourselves, they convert to crystals after we gift them
    edited February 2021
    Romance calendar is weekly, for 4 weeks. So 4*3 = 12 tickets there.

I have counted that in mate
    satvik17 said:

You've counted it as 3 only. It will be 12.

See the timelines, it is for 4 weeks.

satvik17 said:

You've counted it as 3 only. It will be 12.

See the timelines, it is for 4 weeks.
    Bruh

Romance Arena Week 1 - 3
    Romance Arena Week 2 - 3
    Romance Arena Week 3 - 3
    Romance Arena Week 4 - 3

• satvik17 said:

Umm, BoogyMan said the CALENDAR is ALSO weekly (which you did not in fact count).
    You only counted the ARENA as being weekly.
    satvik17 said:

Inbox - 1
    Side Quest - 15
    Romance Calendar - 3
    Romance Arena Week 1 - 3
    Romance Arena Week 2 - 3
    Romance Arena Week 3 - 3
    Romance Arena Week 4 - 3

• XaijheXaijhe Posts: 1
    edited February 2021
    I think you can only reach the final milestone if you are a Cavalier or Thronebreaker. The additional V. Cards can be found in the Love is a Battlerealm 4 One Legendary, which can only be access by Cavalier and Thronebreaker.

Romance calendar: 12 (4 cycle - 3 in each cycle)
      Romance arena: 12 (4 run - 3 in each run)
      Love is a Battlerealm 4 one:
      Heroic - 1
      Master -2
      Epic - 4
      Legendary - 8
      TOTAL: 15

Overall, if you are a Cavalier or Thronebreaker, it will be 39 Valentine's Card
      But if you are Uncollected and below, it's only 31. Short of to get the last milestone
  • YodaKajYodaKaj Posts: 63
    @Xaijhe yes, I'm just realising this now. 1 card short and no way to get it as uncollected... Sucks.