**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wrong aq rewards. [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    DestroyerDestroyer Posts: 130
    Miike, our alliance is firmly entrenched in EXPERT tier. We were bumped down to ADVANCED. So we missed out on the end of week rewards in addition to the milestone rewards. I received 1 Glory crystal, 1T4B, and 700 Glory. Others have received 1 T4B, 2400 Glory, 9 map 5 crystals, 3 map 6 crystals, 1 Glory crystal, and 2 Greater Glory crystals. Some have received both packages.
  • Options
    MorgothMelkorMorgothMelkor Posts: 95
    @Kabam Miike a few people in my alliance got 2 sets of rewards while others only got one..... we were all in the same alliance through all of that stuff
  • Options
    MicklownickMicklownick Posts: 315 ★★
    hlcx4iz7e5t3.png

thff670bks1t.jpeg

• Options
    Sadziej wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike I've recived rewards for not being promoted, while i should receive rewards from being wrongfully relegated to advanced tier. What's funny is that some people from my alliance got both e-mails.

Can you give your game a restart and see if this solves that problem? Some of them might just be delayed.
  • Options
    polverine15polverine15 Posts: 191
    Alright everybody, we need more information, because this is all very confusing. Those that are saying they received the wrong rewards, can you tell me exactly why you believe you should have received something different?

There are 2 messages going out. One which was for all Alliances that were placed in the wrong tier after the Alliance Quest series that concluded on October 5th. This message will contain the rewards you received in the Sept 30th to Oct 5th Alliance Quest (based on the Alliance you were in at the end of the event), in compensation for being placed in the wrong bracket the following series (October 8th-13th).

The second message is for Alliances that would have gone up a tier in the October 8th-13th series, since we did not take that series into account for placement in the current (October 16-21) series, and contains rank rewards from the tier you should have been placed in if the October 8-13 Series had been taken into account.

If you were not affected by either of these situations, you will not receive either of these messages.

I have been in the same alliance for months, and received a different package than some one who joined the same time I did.
  • Options
    KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 223 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    I was in the exact same alliance as my alliance mate who received the correct rewards and I’ve received only 1 glory crystal 1 t4bc and 700 glory. He and others in the alliance received 2 mails. I think the problem is players who should get two sets of compensation are only getting the one lesser package.
  • Options
    Same alliance different rewards... some got the first one, some got the second, couple guys got them both

@Kabam Miike

That clear enough?
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike I have only gotten the wrong tier reward so far, not the missing milestone one. One or two people in my alliance have gotten both already. I have been in this alliance since early this year. I will post back if the second message with milestone rewards comes through
  • Options
    gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    @Kabam Miike

I have not changed alliances in over a year, some people received 2 emails (both titled Alliance Quest Issue), but myself and some others got only one message containing the lesser rewards.

I'm missing a shed load of glory, greater glory crystals, and Map 5 crystals.
  • Options
    gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    I've tried restarting my game and clearing the cache, no joy.
  • Options
    alenalen Posts: 1
    About half my alliance got 9 map 5 crystals half did not, i didnt, why is this so? we have been in the alliance the same time. i should have got the map 5 because i was in the wrong bracket, same as my alliance members that did get 9 map 5 crystals.
  • Options
    Have reset my phone dozen times now... didn’t get the right rewards

@Kabam Miike
  • Options
    xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    Mike same alliance forever now. Get 100m every week
    I got the one email, 700 glory, t4bc
    Same with some of my other members

Then other members got an additional email T4bc, 3x map 6, 9x map 5 etc etc

Did it matter that we accepted rewards for the 20 mill cap? Shouldn't have, it said exclusively in forums that we were encouraged to claim
  • Options
    Jcross_40Jcross_40 Posts: 63
    @Kabam Miike I joined my current alliance before the stated cut off meaning I should have qualified for both rewards. Of course, I got the second one that everyone is complaining about.
  • Options
    Spart3nSpart3n Posts: 36
    I only received a single message with the aq final rewards. The rest of my alliance received 2 messages one with the Aq final rewards and then a separate one with the milestone adjustments. I did not receive the milestone adjustments. I have restarted my game several times to check.
  • Options
    Jcross_40Jcross_40 Posts: 63
    Also, I hate you guys. And I say that with love.
  • Options
    I have restarted the game multiple times. The question I have is should those that were moved down from EXPERT to ADVANCED be receiving two in game mails? One for missing out on the end of week rank rewards, and another for missing out on the milestone rewards?
  • Options
    Much better! I'm taking this to the team. Let us investigate, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike I also got the wrong rewards. My alliance was placed in Advanced accidentally instead of Expert so I should have recieved the "milestones plus rank rewards" package, but instead got the "you should have gone up" package
  • Options
    Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    4ki1mr3bkfs9.jpg
    0syxqypm9pq1.png

Same alliance for a long time. I got the lesser package
  • Options
    AgentEdwardAgentEdward Posts: 65
    Alright everybody, we need more information, because this is all very confusing. Those that are saying they received the wrong rewards, can you tell me exactly why you believe you should have received something different?

There are 2 messages going out. One which was for all Alliances that were placed in the wrong tier after the Alliance Quest series that concluded on October 5th. This message will contain the rewards you received in the Sept 30th to Oct 5th Alliance Quest (based on the Alliance you were in at the end of the event), in compensation for being placed in the wrong bracket the following series (October 8th-13th).

The second message is for Alliances that would have gone up a tier in the October 8th-13th series, since we did not take that series into account for placement in the current (October 16-21) series, and contains rank rewards from the tier you should have been placed in if the October 8-13 Series had been taken into account.

If you were not affected by either of these situations, you will not receive either of these messages.

Hey Miike our alliance got the rewards for an alliance that would be in the normal bracket but we are in the advance bracket and did not receive the advanced bracket apology rewards we only recieved the normal bracket reward. But during the week with the bug we were put in the normal bracket. Which means we were suppose to be in advanced bracket rewards but only recieved the apology reward for an alliance that is in the normal bracket. And we have a lot of guys that didn’t get any of the crystals.
  • Options
    ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    @Kabam Miike Tried restarting the game a number of times, yet I've only received the smaller reward. I've been in my new alli long enough to be eligible for the higher rewards.
  • Options
    BG96BG96 Posts: 6
    I got the small rewards when i need to receive the other rewards. Half of my alliance members received only the small one while the other half got both.
  • Options
    Thank you Miike!!
  • Options
    KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 223 ★★★
    So it’s going to be another two weeks before they make right the first mess up they made 4 weeks ago. Delightful.
  • Options
    ChitlinsChitlins Posts: 164 ★★
    There's people in my alliance who received both rewards packages when I only received one of them. I've been in this alliance for months. Just wondering why I only received the lesser package and none of the aq crystals
  • Options
    Sadziej wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike I've recived rewards for not being promoted, while i should receive rewards from being wrongfully relegated to advanced tier. What's funny is that some people from my alliance got both e-mails.

Can you give your game a restart and see if this solves that problem? Some of them might just be delayed.

@Kabam Miike restarted few times and still nothing but okay i'll wait and update you later. Thanks for the answer.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Miike, the max that has been sent out to players, just send out to everyone.

That will sort the issue, yes it isn't fair I guess but still! Everyone will be happy
  • Options
    MonctpMonctp Posts: 1

o91iqa4jco1l.png

I got the above rewards. While my other alliance mates got the rewards below.

t3dow3g7591q.png
  • Options
    TwuntTwunt Posts: 149
    Are the top tier rewards trickling in? I got the 3 item one and someone in my alliance said they got the full package and if I keep restarting, it will pop up. It hasn’t happened so wondering if that is it.
This discussion has been closed.