**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wrong tier rewards and milestones not being availble

We were not only robbed of reward last week but being placed in advanced tier only allowed us to receive map 3 and 4 crystals and had a cap of 20 million. We should have got all the milestone rewards and then the rank rewards. We scored 109 million and would have been able to get the milestone rewards for expert tier aw. Please look into this kabam. We just moved alliances as well since we just joined this new alliance we did not qualify for last week rewards and the week before that we were kicked on day 5 of map 5 before we could claim rewards. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5e00ipojMYNV3JrdkVOc2VMdWc/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5e00ipojMYNWkRHeENXdVNyS0k/view?usp=sharing

Comments

• BenberryBenberry Posts: 77
    @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike 1x T4 basic 1x glory crystal and 700 glory does not fix the issue. Please look into this. We did not get map 5 and map 6 crystals because of the wrong tier. It was capped at 20 million. Where are the milestone rewards?
  • r2vso625k41l.png
    This is what I received, but some of my alliance members received better rewards(map 5 and 6 crystals and a total of 2k glory). What is with this??
    The screen shots are above for proof of this. There is milestones for:
    100 million milestones
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    Oh I also got the same garbage that you did.
    Some alliance members got this
    Some alliance members got BOTH prize pools
    KaSCAM really? Even when you try to rectify things you ALWAYS make them worse

scsa3jhqi88g.jpg
  • 5dgyjl8z0ggq.png
    Once again Kabam, you’ve made things worse rather than better. As RIVAL above said, some members from my alliance got both, some got ****, some got what they were meant to get. But I’m sure if people claim it you’ll take it back, penalise them and they’ll have to wait even longer to get what they’re deserved.
    I don’t understand how this company is still going. Never in my life have I played such a shoddy game. I spend half my life on this game. And for what? To deal with a mountain of bugs, glitches and fuckups with little compensation or fixes. As I enjoy playing this game less and less everyday, I realise my time with it is drawing to a close. The only reason I play it now is because of my alliance friends.
    Oh and when is SIM going to be fixed?? Duped my 5* the other day. My second ever 5* dupe. Does he Overload? Bahahaha! No of course not. Another disappointment to add to the novels worth of disappointments.
  • KallaiRKallaiR Posts: 27
    In my alliance there are the same problems! Half the alliance got the correct rewards, some of us took only the wrong tier rewards.the missing milestones, glory and rest staff, never received!
    Some in my alliance got both messages from the game team. Kabam please correct this.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabamalicious @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Iko
    Thanks you for correcting this.

Ben