**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Wooohooo... Finally

Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
Months of opening Mystic-Science duo crystal finally paid off.

Already awakened and r3ed her. Currently Short on t2a but she will be my 7th r4 and probably my 2nd r5

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Congrats
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    grats!
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

Congrats

grats!

Thanks guys.

Congrats!

Thank you ❤️👍
  • ChrisjefcChrisjefc Posts: 16
    Congrats.. I opened one of these on my mini account the other day and got doom.. got excited went and opened one on my main and got Her, It was a great day :)
    Chrisjefc said:

Congrats.. I opened one of these on my mini account the other day and got doom.. got excited went and opened one on my main and got Her, It was a great day :)

Thanks.

Btw you have some great luck unlike me, Just after i opened her i opened a 6* and Basic 5* and got 6* Sabertooth and 5* Karnak.

Nothing against sabertooth but i dont like using him idk why.
  • ChrisjefcChrisjefc Posts: 16

Chrisjefc said:

Thanks.

Btw you have some great luck unlike me, Just after i opened her i opened a 6* and Basic 5* and got 6* Sabertooth and 5* Karnak.

Nothing against sabertooth but i dont like using him idk why.
    Oh believe me that was one great day in a thousand.. My 6* roster is depressing haha
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Congrats. Always nice to see one of us strugglers get out of the hole. I'm currently in deep for Claire and Torch.

Make sure to enjoy that sweet, fresh air before you fall down another hole. It's just what we do.
  • EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★
    Aye, just got her a day back! Amazing pull!
    Thanks everyone 👍
    Edwxn said:

Aye, just got her a day back! Amazing pull!

I just saw ur post. Congrats on your BW too
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    One of my personal top 3 favorite champions. Congratulations!
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    Nice you didn’t even have to worry about it rolling over!