**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A simple fix

Kabam says there is no simple fix. I believe there is. They are making things worse and worse trying to be fair. I get that. I don't see why they can't over compensate for every member that is in an alliance. Give everyone a five star crystal. Or everyone 5 class t4 cats. Or a five star rank up package and an Awakening gem. I for one will not be upset if someone who didn't earn as much as me gets a sweet reward for thier screwup. If they wanna keep it fair becuz a few might complain about overcompensating it will be a lot less complaints than what they are getting with this mess. It seems to me that they only wanna give what is earned so that we will spend money to buy more stuff. It's not like they have to dig the crystals out of the ground or grow them. They are virtual,limitless, they aren't gonna run out of them. I'll bet every one of us will still spend what we would spend regardless. I for one would spend more just to make the extra sweet reward even better. It would boost moral. As of now I don't wanna spend a dime. Gimme sumn sweet and I'm gonna get stoked and want more.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Those Rewards aren't even proportionate to what anyone could get in AQ.
  • BazahaildancnBazahaildancn Posts: 198
    No they are not. But it calm the masses. I over exaggerated a lil to make a point. We got 2500 5 star shards for thier previous screw ups and I think it pretty much put a smile on everybody's faces. Shards and crystals don't cost kabam money. When you get a gift that is overcompensating it makes you want to not complain, play more and spend more knowing the servers are your friend and not your enemy which they have quickly become
    Plus I'm also considering all the other screw ups that have happened. Not specifically this one. We had just advanced a tier and now we got demoted bcuz of this screw up plus screw ups with diversity in war.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,424 ★★★★
    No they are not. But it calm the masses. I over exaggerated a lil to make a point. We got 2500 5 star shards for thier previous screw ups and I think it pretty much put a smile on everybody's faces. Shards and crystals don't cost kabam money. When you get a gift that is overcompensating it makes you want to not complain, play more and spend more knowing the servers are your friend and not your enemy which they have quickly become

Also it spoils you apparently. I don't see how giving everyone a 5 star Spidergwen prevents haters from hating. Most likely they saw that new user signups were not affected by handing out trinkets in response to the vocal 2% of the existing user base complaining. Opportunity cost is indeed a cost, especially when loaded into budgets as "anticipated monthly sales."

Actually they do have a cost, but the larger point I'm trying to make is compensation is usually appropriate to the issue. There's no way in AQ to get a 5* Crystal, 5* Gems and Ranking Materials, and 5 T4CC may be possible, but that would have to be some good RNG.
    Exaggerated dude. Exaggerated. Basically saying they should say sorry for the screw up here is a little sumn extra. 2% might complain about that but from what I hand been seeing is....ok. I got you. Guess we need everyone they plays to start complaining. Or everyone to do during any at all until it's fixed.
    How does a virtual reward cost. And how would it cost more than all the man hours put into what they are doing now
    How does a virtual reward cost. And how would it cost more than all the man hours put into what they are doing now

Every Reward in the game has a value.
    So. How strong are y'alls champs. Does a couple screw ups not make a difference to u. I bust my tale for what I have. I don't have a bank roll.
    How does it cost kabam no way to give them out. They aren't real. How much does it cost to make each crystal. Real money. Once it's made it just copied
    Exactly. People. Key word was exaggerated. To make a point.
    Something of equal or greater value
    I'm also talking about other issues as well.
    How does it cost kabam no way to give them out. They aren't real. How much does it cost to make each crystal. Real money. Once it's made it just copied

That's not how it works. Everything has a value. It's not just copy-and-paste.
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    I've never understood the reasoning to be greedy with pixels. Just hand them out generously and make everyone happy.
    I'm asking how it works
    Happy people spend money. Unhappy people shop elsewhere.
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    Pretty much, people who are not happy with products, services, or being bold faced lied to shop elsewhere.
    Everything in the game has a value. It represents time, effort, and money. It's not just pixels on a screen. It has an effect on the balance of the entire game when Resources are flooded inappropriately. It's not just a matter of handing out whatever because it's just pixels. By that standard, The Mint should hand out money because all they have to do is print it. Lol. Compensation is usually given in a way that addresses the effect of the issue. 5*s and Ranking Packages have nothing to do with AQ.
    You need to distinguish the difference between feel and unreal. Kabam will not lose money by giving out a greater reward than earned. They could have done it simply and effectively instead of spending the man hours researching the screw up they have since done. Give a 5 star. Done. Let's take two weeks and research a bunch of stuff and then get it wrong again.
    You need to distinguish the difference between feel and unreal. Kabam will not lose money by giving out a greater reward than earned. They could have done it simply and effectively instead of spending the man hours researching the screw up they have since done. Give a 5 star. Done. Let's take two weeks and research a bunch of stuff and then get it wrong again.

They will lose money. That's not the point of what I'm saying. What I'm saying is it has nothing to do with the issue caused.
    No it doesn't. But now they have more issues bcuz they couldn't get thier fix right.
    Make us happy and work on the issue I stead of snowballing it.
    They are working on the issue. Some Messages were delayed. They're working on getting them to people. They're just not handing out 5* Crystals like Oprah at Christmas. Lol.
    Apparently it what was owed. The diversity screw up with mephesto didn't cost u 2 wars and your strong enuff or have enuff money that none of that affects you.
    *you got what you earned.

I only got one reward which was nowhere close to what I earned
    EXAGGERATED DUDE
    Your missing the point. I dont think we should get a 5 star. A little extra would be nice and I would be saying kabam is good people instead of incompetent stingy greedy hacks
    First of all, I thought we were talking about AQ. Getting into Wars, Mephisto, Diversity, and all that is compounding issues. I'm going to stick to one subject.
    Secondly, they did give something extra. Allies that were misplaced received an entire week of Rewards on top of what they earned in the misplaced week. Allies that missed out on advancing were compensated as well. On top of what they earned.