**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hood buff revert

What’s the point of reverting hoods buff? It was perfectly fine. I think the people complaining about it at the ones who don’t want a contender again doom

Comments

• Agreed. It was extremely easy to keep up his bullets. I enjoyed playing with the hood new kits. His stagger was still great. Felt like he regen more often during a fight as well idk under why people want it reverted back. Fate seal isn’t a unique buff to only the hood so I feel that reverting him back is a weak choice
  • OrdersixtysixOrdersixtysix Posts: 11

Agreed. It was extremely easy to keep up his bullets. I enjoyed playing with the hood new kits. His stagger was still great. Felt like he regen more often during a fight as well idk under why people want it reverted back. Fate seal isn’t a unique buff to only the hood so I feel that reverting him back is a weak choice

bro his bullets were bugged thats the only reason why you could maintain it easily
    Maybe bugged for you lol
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

Agreed. It was extremely easy to keep up his bullets. I enjoyed playing with the hood new kits. His stagger was still great. Felt like he regen more often during a fight as well idk under why people want it reverted back. Fate seal isn’t a unique buff to only the hood so I feel that reverting him back is a weak choice

The bullets and regen were bugged. The buff was terrible if it was fixed
    Crcrcrc said:

The bullets weren’t bugged though? Regeneration was but that could be an easy fix but it’s whatever Sasquatch will do the job that hood can now not do
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Kabam removed a huge part of his original utility. That's why people were complaining. A valid complaint IMO.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

The bullets weren’t bugged though? Regeneration was but that could be an easy fix but it’s whatever Sasquatch will do the job that hood can now not do
    The reload on heavy was bugged, the regen was way too high as well according to Kabam

Kabam removed a huge part of his original utility. That's why people were complaining. A valid complaint IMO.

For a six second fate seal? That of which 3 or 4 other champs can do. But people want stacking staggers? IMO if you want stacking staggers symbiote supreme is a better option if you want nullification doc strange is a better option the hood had two things that made him “ unique” both of which stayed in his buff plus they gave him better invisibility better damage and usability. Honestly that reversion to his buff was the dumbest idea ever but why does it matter to the little guys when the whales and you tubers run the show
    edited March 2021
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

The reload on heavy was bugged, the regen was way too high as well according to Kabam
    They could’ve left that bug and made players figure out how to ramp him back up and they could’ve just toned down the regen
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

For a six second fate seal? That of which 3 or 4 other champs can do. But people want stacking staggers? IMO if you want stacking staggers symbiote supreme is a better option if you want nullification doc strange is a better option the hood had two things that made him “ unique” both of which stayed in his buff plus they gave him better invisibility better damage and usability. Honestly that reversion to his buff was the dumbest idea ever but why does it matter to the little guys when the whales and you tubers run the show
    A Fate Seal + AAR that could last the whole fight if played correctly. The way you're talking about Hood's pre-buff usability when you clearly didn't use him regularly.

A Fate Seal + AAR that could last the whole fight if played correctly. The way you're talking about Hood's pre-buff usability when you clearly didn't use him regularly.
    I used hood very regularly before the beyond god tier mystics came out and that’s the thing the aar was good yes but when you could bust a champ before you even got to your sp2 was better. If you took hood into act 6.2 and above right now he wouldn’t be about to clear a single path on his own and if he could it would take a ton longer than you really need it to but his recent buff allowed him to be able to take on a decent about of fights instead of being situational